Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
I had an awkward work friends conversation recently where someone bought up how bad tattle was and what kind of weirdos would join it.
Quietly retreated away from the coffee machine 😀

I waited a long time for membership to open up!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I do have one request for this page and can it be that we don't run down other peoples careers like what some did with teacher chat. Everyone's just trying to do their best

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Great thread!

Thoughts on the monster who killed her 3 babies in Timaru? I’m so fucking glad she was found guilty of murder!! I just can’t stop thinking about those poor wee babies😢😢😢😢
I have the opposite opinion. 100% not murder. She had an extensive history of PND / normal depression etc. Clearly a mum that was NOT coping and not supported and snapped in a moment of psychosis. You don’t do that many rounds of IVF to then in a sane, normal mind kill your children and then what? She hardly tried to get away with it / fabricated a story etc

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

#Simon

VIP Member
I don't know anyone on Tattle irl, but an irl catchup with commenters would be an absolute lol I reckon. Some bff's would be made and some absolute drama I suspect 😅
A few of us on the Simone thread have meet up, we have have a screcet Facebook page with 30 people and our own accounts. It's quite nice to put a name to the face haha!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Bluntastitganache

VIP Member
I did the school drop off this am and I was giving all the other mum's a side eye trying to figure out if any of them could possibly be part of this thread. I listened out for key words such as Prebiotics, Skete, Swimming Lessons and Leopard Print Tops. No such luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't know anyone on Tattle irl, but an irl catchup with commenters would be an absolute lol I reckon. Some bff's would be made and some absolute drama I suspect 😅
I reckon we would all be VERY surprised by what people look like 😂
I have an image in my head of the regular posters and then if anyone gets doxed I’m so confused cos they look absolutely nothing like I made up in my head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Man she did it aye, the mushroom lady
---

My question is - why didn’t he come back for the trial

he may not be with his wife, but those were his three daughters, why didn’t he come here for them?
I don't like the husband blaming. He is a victim in all this too. Imagine coming home to find that.
From what I heard of the case he did try to support her and given she was clearly calculated and evil she probably hid alot from him too.

I am 100% not surprised he didn't come back for the trial. It would probably incite PTSD just by stepping into the country, plus he has no family support here at all. Remember they were here less than a few weeks when it happened. I don't think I would come back here either. What difference does the outcome make to him. He knows his wife murdered his 3 daughters, the pain will never fade regardless of the verdict. I would stay at a safe distance, following the case with the support of family. I could never relive my kids last moments in a courtroom like that.

and yes, I think mushroom lady is guilty!

• Heart

Bluntastitganache

VIP Member
Nec minute all these ladies walking around with excellent gut health !!
My husband brought home KFC last night and I didn't even feel like it, previously I have dreamed of being an Area Manager for KFC.

• Haha
Random question - does anyone else know people in these threads?
I don’t have any friends on here that I know of, but a few accounts I reckon sound a lot like people I know and I’m almost tempted to message them and be like “IS THAT YOU *usernamehere*” but they might think I’ve officially lost it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

#Simon

VIP Member
I'm confused what product makes you loose weight that's not going make you crazy? Tried to look but can't see it mention.

The cold case in chch where the Chinese lady hasn't been found, the house they found in hornby and had tents up they put the lights on it and apparently lit up like a Christmas tree. They belive she's been chopped up and scattered around Canterbury, and the rain we had that week was alot so she may never be found.

Potentially linked to her daughter's father back in China ordered a hit man and killed her off so he can have his child back.
So incredibly sad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Since we're influencing, my recommendation is Antipodes lime caviar cream 😍 It's the first cream I've ever used where I have actually noticed a difference in the morning after using it, my skin is soo soft and It's probably just my imagination plumper! I think it smells amazing but my husband thinks it smells like I've been rolling in the dirt which might work in your favour if you're not wanting any action that night.

Ooh and the colgate optic white pro series toothpaste ACTUALLY whitens your teeth, unlike the shit plugged by all the actual influencers. Better living everyone!

#ad #spon #gifted #didntbuyitmyself #idonthavethereceipts

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I feel like this is a safe space to raise this. But is anyone else a member of groups on Facebook where you spend majority of the time reading the posts and just being like wtf??

• Haha
Reactions: 17

tryharder

VIP Member
Appreciate all the chat on the dickason case. I read all the comments and sway back and forward in my convictions about it. And for that, I am truly grateful I didn’t have to sit on the jury. Those poor people had a shit job to do. And I’m sure it will stay with them for life. Without a doubt the mum was seriously mentally unwell. I have huge empathy for her with that. I just get stuck on what the outcome should be. Should it lead to complete vindication in this case? I just can’t get to that point. But I do think her mental health needs to be taken into account on the outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh I really love hearing from the ones who have had a front row experience to influencers!
I guess the influencers would know who you are and how you’re linked, but the rest of us TC’s wouldn’t have a clue 😂
I would love to share more! I’m just terrified of being doxed. A lot of my gossip relates to the campaigns I worked on them with so it would be very easy to join dots! Even for an influencer 😉 what I can say is on a whole you can separate most of them into two groups. The first being genuinely nice people who probably became popular for the fact they are likeable and have some real life human qualities. The other group is the most vapid vain and brainless set of individuals I’ve ever met. Focussed on nothing but how they appear to others, the world must spin just for them. I thought I knew how shallow some people can be but I was so naive to it. The part that stuck with me the most was the kids being forgotten in the middle, just pawns for their parents content or completely left alone

• Sad
Reactions: 16