New Zealand Chat Off-topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get accepted to the discussion group šŸ„²

Another off-topic q.. what do you all do for lunch? Besides dinner leftovers I haaaate trying to figure lunch out. Ideally transportable for work.
Honestly if I donā€™t have dinner leftovers Iā€™ll either buy something or not eat coz lazy! Every now and then Iā€™ll do a big batch of roast veg/couscous/haloumi and do that.
---
Is this SG? I could not keep up with it all it went way to fast for me. What has she been up to now
hmm not sure who SG is. I havenā€™t been in the group long tho this person posts anon but calls herself pixie

Reactions: 3

Another off-topic q.. what do you all do for lunch? Besides dinner leftovers I haaaate trying to figure lunch out. Ideally transportable for work.
Wraps, pearl couscous or rice salads (microwave cup rices are great for this) with salmon or chicken, sandwiches when I get bored of the same thing. Bacon and egg pie, pesto pasta with chorizo. I usually just google different salad ideas for some change. If you have a toaster at work then toasting bagels with cream cheese, salmon or avocado with tomatoes etc is delicious. There are lots of different types of bagels now days. I usually get the 3 for $20 smoked salmon at CD and it lasts a while.

Reactions: 2
Is this SG? I could not keep up with it all it went way to fast for me. What has she been up to now
Nah, not Sophie.
Last check in she was gyrating on the floor in tiny underwear ā€œto prove she wasnā€™t photoshoppingā€ while breathing heavily into the phone.
And also wildly hinting that she had something big going on in life, amongst all her spiritual talk of course, but refusing to say exactly what it was.
The thread has slowed down a LOT so I was actually able to read 5-6 pages without 10 more appearing immediately šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Since this is off topic, are we able to discuss accounts in here with small followings? I've come across some cringy fuckers that give me secondhand embarrassment and I'd love to pass that embarrassment on to you lot šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Bit late - I read Kate McCanns book and after that I just cannot fathom that they were involved. The Portuguese police were so inadequate and blamed them to cover up their embarrassment

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Since this is off topic, are we able to discuss accounts in here with small followings? I've come across some cringy fuckers that give me secondhand embarrassment and I'd love to pass that embarrassment on to you lot šŸ¤£
I wish šŸ˜‚, but rules of tattle say no promoting small accounts, it doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s an off-topic thread or not

• Sad
@welcomewelcome I just saw your comment re Pixie on the other thread and had to comment šŸ˜‚ I feel like she is fast unravelling and the posts are getting weirder and weirder. When she posted about the lawyer I was sitting there thinking there is no way that lawyer is being paid enough to deal with this all. But that seemed to go against the hive mind of comments.

I see she now won $40k on a scratchy years ago and spent it on meth. Like with all the details she is dropping someone will be able to work out who she is.
Pixie is back again today. I saw her big life story post but didnā€™t get all the way through it. I donā€™t usually comment but on one of their other posts I told her to just chill out and let everyone do their jobs. She seems to have so many kids. I wonder what all her kids think of the situation? It sounds like theyā€™re all over the place with different caregivers too.

• Sad

If thereā€™s a sandwich press I go for toasties a lot

Dish mag has some excellent combos

Couscous salads are my current thing

Reactions: 1
Omg couscous, rice and pasta salads are all such good ideas. I always think of salads but wanted them to be more filling and could only think of roast veges... how did I miss these ideas šŸ˜…

Bacon and egg pie is good too since you can eat it cold. We do have a microwave but it's never available when I have my few mins free to use it. I wish we had a toastie machine/press!

Reactions: 1
Nah, not Sophie.
Last check in she was gyrating on the floor in tiny underwear ā€œto prove she wasnā€™t photoshoppingā€ while breathing heavily into the phone.
And also wildly hinting that she had something big going on in life, amongst all her spiritual talk of course, but refusing to say exactly what it was.
The thread has slowed down a LOT so I was actually able to read 5-6 pages without 10 more appearing immediately šŸ˜‚
Letā€™s hope itā€™s not a pregnancy

I bought it Friday, haven't even opened it

I have Matthew Perry's too, haven't started that either. Been collecting dust since I bought it

Reactions: 2
Has anyone tried Ed&I (ie Edna Flaps) products??
I notice they are now stocked at chemist warehouse and honestly I was Tempted to buy pretty much everything which is SO scary to admit šŸ˜±šŸ«£ (I didn't buy as I couldn't bring myself too and I thought I'd check on reviews first)
Her hemp protein powder looks good.. does it taste good?? Is the body stuff good?? Eg the self tan and moisturizer etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.