New Zealand Chat Off-topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo idea if I’m doing this right… chat about all things NZ that isn’t about NZ influencers…. There’s a thread for that babes!

Reactions: 10
OK off topic -
I love eating so much but have been so lucky metabolism wise UNTIL I had a baby at 42.
It not until now that I don't care about eating because of sorting our my gut health - its so weird.
I feel werid.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
OK off topic -
I love eating so much but have been so lucky metabolism wise UNTIL I had a baby at 42.
It not until now that I don't care about eating because of sorting our my gut health - its so weird.
I feel werid.
Impressively random start. I approve.

• Haha
OK off topic -
I feel werid.
I’ve just bought the product you recommend and I’m keen to see if it curbs my constant food craving 🤞🏼
The doctors recommended the nz equivalent of ozempic that all the celebs are taking atm but after seeing it mentioned on the Simone thread I’m not keen 😬 I’m crazy enough and have enough insomnia as it is, without adding something like that into the mix!

Reactions: 9
Oh yay another thread to shoot the breeze with like minded cool people. Great idea 😉

Reactions: 5
I’ve just bought the product you recommend and I’m keen to see if it curbs my constant food craving 🤞🏼
The doctors recommended the nz equivalent of ozempic that all the celebs are taking atm but after seeing it mentioned on the Simone thread I’m not keen 😬 I’m crazy enough and have enough insomnia as it is, without adding something like that into the mix!
I know the feeling. I’m trying to change some habits and quit takeaways, and it’s hard! I don’t have sweet tooth but I have a massive cheese tooth 😄😄 Weight loss drug assistance does not appeal! I love when people have tips for ignoring cravings but don’t involve disordered eating.

Reactions: 6
Do you mean Saxenda? I’ve tried it and it worked amazing ! No sleep issues for me and lost a load of weight. It switches off all those thoughts of food completely, it’s magic. Sadly I couldn’t continue due to the cost but it I was rich, I’d keep taking it.
---
Clearly we’re all fat TC’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You guys better not cause it to sell out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yusss love this. I miss the trade me message boards. Was so gutted they got shut down!
I loved those boards! People were pretty ruthless and firm in their opinions but for the most part it was such a great space to talk about whatever you wanted.
It was especially good after the chch earthquakes when they made the designated boards and people could find comfort in talking with others who were going through it.
---
Do you mean Saxenda? I’ve tried it and it worked amazing ! No sleep issues for me and lost a load of weight. It switches off all those thoughts of food completely, it’s magic. Sadly I couldn’t continue due to the cost but it I was rich, I’d keep taking it.
---
Can confirm I’m a fat TC but one with a job and hobbies, not a bored housewife 😂

Good to know about Saxenda!
I wish there was a magic pill to make you stop craving all the chocolaty, sugary, fatty delicious foods on every corner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Great thread!

Thoughts on the monster who killed her 3 babies in Timaru? I’m so bleeping glad she was found guilty of murder!! I just can’t stop thinking about those poor wee babies😢😢😢😢

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I know the feeling. I’m trying to change some habits and quit takeaways, and it’s hard! I don’t have sweet tooth but I have a massive cheese tooth 😄😄 Weight loss drug assistance does not appeal! I love when people have tips for ignoring cravings but don’t involve disordered eating.
mine is sweet after eating savoury!! need chocolate, lollies or icecream!. I also can't be bothered cooking sometimes so just have easy air fryer food which doesnt help either. I also find since im just buying food for myself it doesnt last long and goes off before I'm in the mood to eat healthy. Just signed up for my fitness pal so hopefully that helps.
---
Also I'm so excited for this thread, I love discussing life and getting tips and things. This seems like a better way to do it than facebook. And a lot of my fave tattlers on the other page seem to be here too

Great thread!

Thoughts on the monster who killed her 3 babies in Timaru? I’m so bleeping glad she was found guilty of murder!! I just can’t stop thinking about those poor wee babies😢😢😢😢
I have the opposite opinion. 100% not murder. She had an extensive history of PND / normal depression etc. Clearly a mum that was NOT coping and not supported and snapped in a moment of psychosis. You don’t do that many rounds of IVF to then in a sane, normal mind kill your children and then what? She hardly tried to get away with it / fabricated a story etc

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Okay, does ANYONE know if Have you Been paying attention is coming back?? Flip it was funny, me and hubby's fave show in lockdown, seriously thought they would've started a new season by now. Wondering if Vaughn and Haley didn't want to do it anymore??

This is fab thanks for setting it up! I'm trying to cut back on social media so think this will help 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have the opposite opinion. 100% not murder. She had an extensive history of PND / normal depression etc. Clearly a mum that was NOT coping and not supported and snapped in a moment of psychosis. You don’t do that many rounds of IVF to then in a sane, normal mind kill your children and then what? She hardly tried to get away with it / fabricated a story etc
I agree. Her husband didn’t give her an ounce of support or help the many times she was crying out for it. Such a horrible and heartbreaking story that never would have happened if she’d lived in a place that better respected mental health and treatment. Emily Writes wrote a really beautiful Substack piece on this topic.

Those poor, poor children deserved so much better from everyone.

Reactions: 15
H
---
How much is saxenda? 👀
At the risk of being shot on here, keto works amazingly for me but since having a baby at the end of last year I have struggled getting back "on it".
I am the fat, bored housewife of Simmy and HM's dreams but would like to get rid of the fat part 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.