New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone bought one of those blow out brushes and are they worth the money? I’m so tempted but fear it’ll sit and gather dust like my curler/crimper 🫣

Reactions: 1
Yeah that one, I clicked on her and she literally posts multiple times a day about the weirdest tit!
Ohhhh yes. I saw her NYE post the other day 😂😂

Posting screenshots of a fight with your mother just screams she doesn’t have any friends to vent to. Which is kinda sad, but still…. Keep it offline

Ohhhh yes. I saw her NYE post the other day 😂😂

Posting screenshots of a fight with your mother just screams she doesn’t have any friends to vent to. Which is kinda sad, but still…. Keep it offline
Go into her all her posts I don’t think their it something quite right with her.

Go into her all her posts I don’t think their it something quite right with her.
I’m convinced that people like this don’t have friends they can talk to so they turn to the internet. It’s pure attention seeking and it gives me the ick.
I scroll past anything to do with the group so I have seen her posts in passing but haven’t paid attention.

Reactions: 3
I’m convinced that people like this don’t have friends they can talk to so they turn to the internet. It’s pure attention seeking and it gives me the ick.
I scroll past anything to do with the group so I have seen her posts in passing but haven’t paid attention.
Agreed!! Especially the shorts was I was like wtf! Need attention from people so find it online in a group

Unfollow the group, you will still be a member but the posts won't flood your feed
Thank you! Doing the lords work
---
Has anyone bought one of those blow out brushes and are they worth the money? I’m so tempted but fear it’ll sit and gather dust like my curler/crimper 🫣
I have the tidal one, it’s ok

but I need to be realistic that I’ve never been the do my hair girl so those things I struggle to use anyhow

I have an Amazon dupe of this as well 😂 pretty sure all those tidal and mermade places are just the same ones. The revlon one is pretty popular too. I don’t use it heaps

I got the tidal one 2 years ago and the brush parts have started to melt and they burn/smoke when using it. It works but the quality maybe not so great so I’ve binned it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Agreed!! Especially the shorts was I was like wtf! Need attention from people so find it online in a group
I was in a mums due date group once with a few women like this, no other IRL friends and when we did meet in person this particular lady was so super awkward despite being super chatty and opinionated online.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah that one, I clicked on her and she literally posts multiple times a day about the weirdest tit!
Hahahah I commented on a post of hers the other day… she deleted the whole post not long after. The answers she was getting were clearly not going the way she wanted.

• Haha
Hahahah I commented on a post of hers the other day… she deleted the whole post not long after. The answers she was getting were clearly not going the way she wanted.
Which post was that?? I see so many I can’t keep up with her life anymore. She has more posts than the bloody nz influencer tattle page

Lol I’m so out of the loop on this, I have no idea who you guys are talking about! 😂😂

I haven’t brought it! I just use builder gel, base coat or rubber base coat.
I’d be interested to see if it is better though
I ended up buying the primer. It’s definitely not just nail polish remover like I thought, smells MUCH stronger and like super glue. I used it last night so I’ll let you know if I see an improvement in how long the nail polish lasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.