New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I’m so out of the loop on this, I have no idea who you guys are talking about! 😂😂
It’s ok she’s a nobody just someone in the women’s discussion group but she posts a lot. I saw another post from her again recently about using that mylaybuy website and potentially losing a lot of money.
---
I just saw a pic again of Meg Mansell from the edge looking even smaller, even if she didn’t have WLS (which I don’t think is a bad thing if she did). Whatever she’s doing she’s losing weight quite fast now. It made me think of the lady from wife swap. Did anyone watch that? Simone the single mum had it and man she’s tiny as now. Like a completely different person.

Reactions: 1
Which post was that?? I see so many I can’t keep up with her life anymore. She has more posts than the bloody nz influencer tattle page
About wanting a birthday party coz she’s never had one, but not being able too for a million reasons even with so many helpful suggestions. Don’t think she has friends tbh
---
I’d love your tried and recommendations for hair care please! I use redken shampoo/conditioner and just ran out of olaplex treatment but wanting to try something different. I’ve stopped dying my hair and am letting it grow out naturally but have been swimming heaps and it just feels blah. I barely use any heat tools and it’s usually just chucked up in a loose claw clip.

has anyone tried monat lol hate that it’s mlm as duck but quite curious. Or is there something people recommend? Or is olaplex as good as it gets?

About wanting a birthday party coz she’s never had one, but not being able too for a million reasons even with so many helpful suggestions. Don’t think she has friends tbh
---
I’d love your tried and recommendations for hair care please! I use redken shampoo/conditioner and just ran out of olaplex treatment but wanting to try something different. I’ve stopped dying my hair and am letting it grow out naturally but have been swimming heaps and it just feels blah. I barely use any heat tools and it’s usually just chucked up in a loose claw clip.

has anyone tried monat lol hate that it’s mlm as duck but quite curious. Or is there something people recommend? Or is olaplex as good as it gets?
Definitely Google Monat before you go there! The reddit MLM thread is crawling with stories of people who have lost their hair. There was a huge lawsuit about it. I wouldn’t even risk it 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Definitely Google Monat before you go there! The reddit MLM thread is crawling with stories of people who have lost their hair. There was a huge lawsuit about it. I wouldn’t even risk it 😭
figured there would be something like that. Same as Georgie mane. I’ll stick with olaplex 😂 altho I’ve heard about a wella k18 being good too.

Burst Health - someone on here talked about it on the Simone thread a while ago, if that was you or if anyone else has ordered from them just wondering how long it took them to get back to you?

Any of you good with indoor plants? What should I do with this one? Should I cut it and start again with the top? If so where? I think I finally have it growing well.
I've got a.. few 😂 Chop here, leave it for a few hours to dry out then pop it into water until it starts growing roots, then pot it up.

It'll also re-grow at least 1 new stem so if you don't mind it looking hacked at for a while it'll recover and look good again
IMG_20240119_230427.jpg

Reactions: 2
Burst Health - someone on here talked about it on the Simone thread a while ago, if that was you or if anyone else has ordered from them just wondering how long it took them to get back to you?
I was about to order the other night. Have you done your application?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.