New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to interrupt the convo 😂😂
….but just wondering if anyone has tried/uses “Get Good Face” products? Thoughts? Recs?

Reactions: 2
Lol guys I think I’ve just tried to join a wedding group with the same name! Is it a wedding group?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol guys I think I’ve just tried to join a wedding group with the same name! Is it a wedding group?? 😂😂
Nah there was another one, with the name mentioned above. I have been able to search it previously but I also can't find it now. Maybe they made it unsearchable.

Reactions: 1
Nah there was another one, with the name mentioned above. I have been able to search it previously but I also can't find it now. Maybe they made it unsearchable.
lol oops guess I’ll be exiting outta that one! 🤭
And yea like everyone else I can’t find it either 🤷‍♀️

About wanting a birthday party coz she’s never had one, but not being able too for a million reasons even with so many helpful suggestions. Don’t think she has friends tbh
---
I’d love your tried and recommendations for hair care please! I use redken shampoo/conditioner and just ran out of olaplex treatment but wanting to try something different. I’ve stopped dying my hair and am letting it grow out naturally but have been swimming heaps and it just feels blah. I barely use any heat tools and it’s usually just chucked up in a loose claw clip.

has anyone tried monat lol hate that it’s mlm as duck but quite curious. Or is there something people recommend? Or is olaplex as good as it gets?
Late to the party but Kerastase. It’s not cheap, so I only ever purchase their hair masks. But I find a little goes a long way and I can make them last. Also nzsale often has the bigger sizes on special as well. For shampoo and conditioner I have been loving Pureology lately. They also do a heat spray which is amazing for detangling my bleached hair. I get it from Adore beauty and they send a TimTam with each order (I love it more than the free samples)

Just coming through with an unasked for recommendation because they’ve blown me away - Jockey Skimmies from Farmers $20 atm or $25 without a club card.

Brought to wear under dresses and avoid chafing and they’re incredible! Can barely feel they’re on so don’t make me overheat. I got long but can hitch them up
For shorter dresses. Going to be a game
Changer for me as we head to south east Asia soon 🥵
---
Just coming through with an unasked for recommendation because they’ve blown me away - Jockey Skimmies from Farmers $20 atm or $25 without a club card.

Brought to wear under dresses and avoid chafing and they’re incredible! Can barely feel they’re on so don’t make me overheat. I got long but can hitch them up
---
Late to the party but Kerastase. It’s not cheap, so I only ever purchase their hair masks. But I find a little goes a long way and I can make them last. Also nzsale often has the bigger sizes on special as well. For shampoo and conditioner I have been loving Pureology lately. They also do a heat spray which is amazing for detangling my bleached hair. I get it from Adore beauty and they send a TimTam with each order (I love it more than the free samples)
I love adore beauty for that! I think I got whittakers square mini with my last order. Also love kerastase and had forgotten about them. Heard good things about pureology too.

Attachments

I welcome (welcomewelcome 😅) this recc! I usually buy cotton(?) bike shorts from kmart or the warehouse but they def get hot. These sound like a good substitute!

• Haha

---

---

I love adore beauty for that! I think I got whittakers square mini with my last order. Also love kerastase and had forgotten about them. Heard good things about pureology too.
I actually need this, thanks!!!

Ooh I looove little treats! Will definitely look into Adore Beauty now! …I don’t know why but I thought it might be a scam/not legit site?? 🤷‍♀️
Peachy (I know people have unfavourable things to say about Niki, but I do like some of her products) also always sends lil yummies with your order! 🍑🍫🍬

Reactions: 3
Ooh I looove little treats! Will definitely look into Adore Beauty now! …I don’t know why but I thought it might be a scam/not legit site?? 🤷‍♀️
Peachy (I know people have unfavourable things to say about Niki, but I do like some of her products) also always sends lil yummies with your order! 🍑🍫🍬
adore beauty definitely not a scam, have bought from there a few times. Usually pretty quick shipping, good deals and usually little tim tam and samples too 😊

Reactions: 3
Beauty Bliss (NZ-based) also do a Tim-Tam!

adore beauty definitely not a scam, have bought from there a few times. Usually pretty quick shipping, good deals and usually little tim tam and samples too 😊
Thank you! That’s so good to know! ☺

I welcome (welcomewelcome 😅) this recc! I usually buy cotton(?) bike shorts from kmart or the warehouse but they def get hot. These sound like a good substitute!
I’m so blown away by how comfy and light they are.. and how good it feels not to chafe 😂 small things hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.