New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will have to agree to disagree.
The way she keeps replying to Skete’s stories, the way she talks about where she lives, etc. it’s just feeding an unhinged person more unhinged material.
It’s NOT her fault this all started but baiting her and carrying on hasn’t helped get the target off her back.
I have no doubt they had a falling out the way Christie has come for her, and for that I feel sorry for her because it appears Skete is a VERY nasty person.
---
I know we aren’t meant to speculate or try guess who owns what account but I have noticed that one account which was on almost daily has slowly dwindled to no posts at all since another thread was shut down 👀
Now that I’ve said this she will probably pop up again. I reckon she lurks because even though We ArE mEaN tAtTlErS, they can’t stay away from the threads 😂
Cos that account was doing exactly one of the things the rules are here for

not to drum up followers

Reactions: 3
Well it started off by guessing because she was trying to bait rheanna into revealing information jsut before skete went off on her instagram story. Then I read through every single one of her posts. The way she spoke and everything I though yeah this has to be skete. Anyway I've called it out multiple times and everything she's replied back just confirms it's her. Never denied it and just replies with the same unhinged stirring as seen on her story. I think heretolurklolz is also possibly skete or sketes friend. Similarities in posts, is also located in Christchurch along with being the only account stirring with her and encouraging the behaviour. As well as trying to say simone doxing someone else wasn't doxing back when that happened. It's alllllllll in the previous posts.
Also no one else has ever acted at a matched level of unhinged so its definitely her account. You can't tell me it's not her account now. It's super obvious it is.
Skete definitely would have multiple accounts just like her multiple personalities. We all know she's talked as much tit as the rest of us here. It'll just be split over multiple accounts so when caught all the influencers she's befriended don't get fucked off with what she's said and turn on her.
Bloody hell. Kalm ya hooters Kat 😘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.