New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have boody and am happy with them (omg boody autocorrected to bloody and that is *so* appropriate 😅)
FYI absolutely #nonspon but Boody is having a big sale at the moment if anyone wanted to try them out cheaper. I have he full bust wireless bra as well and it's so comfy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Any bought an under desk walking pad? 👀

My jobs busy as duck so I’m working at night a lot, and I’m sucked in from all the TikTok videos!

Reactions: 2

My jobs busy as duck so I’m working at night a lot, and I’m sucked in from all the TikTok videos!
Yep! I bought one off fb marketplace a few months ago for $100 and used it a lot but then I got pregnant and stopped using it lol. It’s a bit noisy which is my only qualm with it so I tended to only use it at work when others were on breaks etc 😅

Reactions: 3

Is this for a standing desk? Because I really want a standing desk AND a walking pad 😂 except I’m sure my children will think it’s hilarious to play with and I wouldn’t get any work done 🙃

Yep! I bought one off fb marketplace a few months ago for $100 and used it a lot but then I got pregnant and stopped using it lol. It’s a bit noisy which is my only qualm with it so I tended to only use it at work when others were on breaks etc 😅
Ooh I didn’t think to look on marketplace, only checked trade me. Thank you! Annoying it’s noisy though 😂 amazing you have it at your actual work!
---
Is this for a standing desk? Because I really want a standing desk AND a walking pad 😂 except I’m sure my children will think it’s hilarious to play with and I wouldn’t get any work done 🙃
Yes, love my standing desk! I got this one

kids definitely will think they’re toys 😅😅

Oh ffs KB haha I was thinking that was quite a nice post she just did, well not nice but inspiring and then she puts that bloody pic up 😭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh ffs KB haha I was thinking that was quite a nice post she just did, well not nice but inspiring and then she puts that bloody pic up 😭😅
I just opened Facebook for the first time today and it was the first post on my feed. I came here to post it 😂
WHY THE BOOB GRAB!!!

She must love how she looks in that picture because it seems to be the only one she shares.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hadn't seen that wretched post but now I have, need to wash my eyes. Learning about her history does explain a lot about her weird behaviour but i really feel like she needs an outlet other than this group!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone here still do photo books? I've not done one in years and wondering who to use? Looking for great quality but also the option to personalise and add text etc. Thanks TC's

There’s prob a thread for it

i didn’t liked bridgerton and that it deviated so much from the format of the first two

Colin and Penelope did not get their moment to shine

Does anyone here still do photo books? I've not done one in years and wondering who to use? Looking for great quality but also the option to personalise and add text etc. Thanks TC's
Haven't done one for a few years but I used Diamond Photo. They usually have deals on Grab One to get them cheaper. Once they stuffed up a photo book (the margin was out on the front cover so it looked funny & it was a gift for someone) and their customer service was amazing and resent another one free of charge.

What’s that one Simomo, Edna etc pimp? Milk, maybe?
Have used Snapfish a million years ago but would def not recommend if you’re wanting anything quality

I’ve used it once and my hair definitely felt really nice and soft afterwards!

I have curly hair and follow the curly girl method, but my curls were turning to tit because of product build up and me just not having time to really sort it out properly.
You’re supposed to wash using it 4-6x and then just occasionally after that.

I used only 1 pump and that was enough for my long, thin hair. So the bottle should last quite a while hopefully.

I’ll update again if I remember in a few months 😊
@imunemployedanditsfriday how did the k18 go!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.