New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s that one Simomo, Edna etc pimp? Milk, maybe?
Have used Snapfish a million years ago but would def not recommend if you’re wanting anything quality
Even if they were the only option I'd never use them based solely on that reason! Any brand willing to align themselves with those scammers is an instant no from me! Plus they are quite pricey

Reactions: 5
Her version looked awful as she didn’t whisk it up properly. It doesn’t even look like a mousse. If made correctly, it’s really nice. You can make it up then pour it over frozen berries as well. Let set in fridge.

Reactions: 1
This is exactly why I haven’t bought one 😂 I keep seeing them on my reels and they look amazing but they’re expensive!
I've seen them half price at Briscoes... so $250 (still expensive though!)

I'd love one too, but I'm already rocking a food processor in my bay window as I have no room. Really must do a clean out of cupboards!

Reactions: 4
The “Pixie” posts really stress me out 😔
I just went back and read a whole heap of her older posts and what I can’t get over is all of the comments of support telling her how amazing she is?? She went to prison for neglecting her children yet people are in the comments telling her what an amazing mum she is. Make it make sense 🫠

Reactions: 6
I just went back and read a whole heap of her older posts and what I can’t get over is all of the comments of support telling her how amazing she is?? She went to prison for neglecting her children yet people are in the comments telling her what an amazing mum she is. Make it make sense 🫠
I don’t get it either but I can only assume they haven’t looked into who she could possibly be, and therefore think she’s doing some amazing job with these visits.
The way she explains every tiny thing that went wrong (like her child burning herself) makes me wonder if she’s writing it as evidence. So that if anything happens she can point to her posts to explain it all.
It’s a lot. I hate reading them because I feel for those poor kids.

Reactions: 5
There’s something off about them but I can’t work out what it is. Those poor kids have had a hell of a rough start at life though.

Reactions: 2
The thing that bothers me about her posts is that she actually lacks insight and also can't take any comment that isn't supportive. Not even just negative comments but constructive ones, she's always got a remark about how she's doing everything right and it's always someone else's fault. She says she loves her kids blah blah but she's so rude about the oldest one because she's not just forgiving her, like she thinks is owed to her because she's "done the courses" and whatever. When everyone around you is wrong (the lawyer, the social worker, the daughter) maybe it's actually you, ya know?

Reactions: 6
The thing that bothers me about her posts is that she actually lacks insight and also can't take any comment that isn't supportive. Not even just negative comments but constructive ones, she's always got a remark about how she's doing everything right and it's always someone else's fault. She says she loves her kids blah blah but she's so rude about the oldest one because she's not just forgiving her, like she thinks is owed to her because she's "done the courses" and whatever. When everyone around you is wrong (the lawyer, the social worker, the daughter) maybe it's actually you, ya know?
This!!! Like this is clearly the cognitive issue they have identified, but she can’t see it.

Even with the necklace, people have found it but she’s still disagreeing with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3