New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz (not really lol) if anyone here is involved in the chit chat over in the NZ thread but omg it’s SEVERELY doing my head in! 🫠🫣 …it’s worse than the FB group! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soz (not really lol) if anyone here is involved in the chit chat over in the NZ thread but omg it’s SEVERELY doing my head in! 🫠🫣 …it’s worse than the FB group! 😂
Came here to whinge about it … then wasn’t going to whinge about it because I didn’t want to annoy people … but I’m SO glad you’ve said something because today has been really heavy and I came on tattle for some light relief only to find whatever that was.
How bleeping embarrassing for people 🙃 I feel like it paints us all in an even worse light tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Came here to whinge about it … then wasn’t going to whinge about it because I didn’t want to annoy people … but I’m SO glad you’ve said something because today has been really heavy and I came on tattle for some light relief only to find whatever that was.
How bleeping embarrassing for people 🙃 I feel like it paints us all in an even worse light tbh.
I had similar feelings but f*ck it! that’s not what the thread is for! I honestly can’t bring myself to even read any of it and have just been scrolling past for PAGES! 😡
Lol at least we’ve got here if/when the thread gets shut down! 😅

Reactions: 3
Ok, keeping with off topic….we are in need of a dryer, but our ‘laundry’ Is in the garage and we can’t have side by side. We could install one above the washing machine potentially. But I’ve seen the washer/dryer combos. Does anyone have one? I have seen stories about a cycle taking up to 4 hours?

Reactions: 1
Ok, keeping with off topic….we are in need of a dryer, but our ‘laundry’ Is in the garage and we can’t have side by side. We could install one above the washing machine potentially. But I’ve seen the washer/dryer combos. Does anyone have one? I have seen stories about a cycle taking up to 4 hours?
I haven’t ever heard anything good about them if I’m honest 😬 but we also do sooooo much washing that it wouldn’t work for us because I can usually do a couple of washes per dryer cycle so maybe don’t listen to me 😂
---
I had similar feelings but f*ck it! that’s not what the thread is for! I honestly can’t bring myself to even read any of it and have just been scrolling past for PAGES! 😡
Lol at least we’ve got here if/when the thread gets shut down! 😅
I need someone to summarise it for me because I’m confused who is who and would also LOVE to know why the Rheana chick is baiting the other one 👀

Reactions: 4
I need someone to summarise it for me
Rheanna posted a screeenshot of a facebook post from a community page that skete made which had her phone number. This tattle post was quickly removed.Sketes account (askmeanything) was speaking normally in the thread, then out of nowhere started speaking stupid and baiting rheanna into revealing info about herself. Skete then went on an unhinged posting spree on her insta story saying she knows who rheanna is and then sat outside a school waiting for this person to show up so she could fight her. That blew over. Last night finau posted this womans name saying she was easy to find. This means skete and finau have been chatting, I had assumed this and made a post guessing this in the thread back when I worked out that askmeanything was sketes account. Then a few in the thread kept posting the name of the person who there’s still no proof it’s actually her account.. Poor woman has probably had skete and finau in her dm’s and she probably has no idea who they are or what they're on about. Skete came back and has been posting from her account (askmeanything) trying to stir the pot some more. Pretty sure skete is stalking all of her socials based on the tiktok comment which means she’s scouring the internet for her information. It’s “scary” because skete literally sat outside a school waiting for this woman because she wanted to fight with her in real life.

Reactions: 8
Rheanna posted a screeenshot of a facebook post from a community page that skete made which had her phone number. This tattle post was quickly removed.Sketes account (askmeanything) was speaking normally in the thread, then out of nowhere started speaking stupid and baiting rheanna into revealing info about herself. Skete then went on an unhinged posting spree on her insta story saying she knows who rheanna is and then sat outside a school waiting for this person to show up so she could fight her. That blew over. Last night finau posted this womans name saying she was easy to find. This means skete and finau have been chatting, I had assumed this and made a post guessing this in the thread back when I worked out that askmeanything was sketes account. Then a few in the thread kept posting the name of the person who there’s still no proof it’s actually her account.. Poor woman has probably had skete and finau in her dm’s and she probably has no idea who they are or what they're on about. Skete came back and has been posting from her account (askmeanything) trying to stir the pot some more. Pretty sure skete is stalking all of her socials based on the tiktok comment which means she’s scouring the internet for her information. It’s “scary” because skete literally sat outside a school waiting for this woman because she wanted to fight with her in real life.
Thankyou for narrowing this all done hahaha I just scrolled past all of it and was getting confused 😂

Thankyou for narrowing this all done hahaha I just scrolled past all of it and was getting confused 😂
No worries, I’ve been here for it all so figured I could summarise it quickly. I’ve been trying to distract shift the focus away from the poor woman who’s been doxed, hence the random posting and interjections to their bs. I can’t imagine how the doxed woman must be feeling with those psychos going after her. Regardless of if it’s actually her tattle account or not. If it’s not actually her tattle account and she has no idea who they are that would be even more terrifying for her. I hope someone messaged her and warned her about them 😬

No worries, I’ve been here for it all so figured I could summarise it quickly. I’ve been trying to distract shift the focus away from the poor woman who’s been doxed, hence the random posting and interjections to their bs. I can’t imagine how the doxed woman must be feeling with those psychos going after her. Regardless of if it’s actually her tattle account or not. If it’s not actually her tattle account and she has no idea who they are that would be even more terrifying for her. I hope someone messaged her and warned her about them 😬
Exactly and no one will ever know if it is her tattle account or not so they should all stfu 😂

Reactions: 5
I was not grasping it

It was giving unhinged again. How long until it’s deleted or closed
---
Friend has one when house sitting

took bloody ages when going from washing to drying

she hated it

Amazing! Thanks!
I was there watching most of this unfold but after soooo much back and forth, all the usernames just blended into one.
Maybe Rheana should stop baiting and settle down for a bit so she’s left alone 🙃 she’s literally encouraging them to keep going with her posts. It’s all so icky to me.

Maybe Rheana should stop baiting and settle down for a bit so she’s left alone
I don’t think it’s fair to blame her. Let’s blame the person who's really at fault which is skete. This started with her and she’s the one who keeps stirring the pot. She’s back in the main thread trying to kick off again. She’s feeding off it. I hope everyone else just ignores it but not everyone is aware of the situation to ignore it 🤦‍♀️

I don’t think it’s fair to blame her. Let’s blame the person who's really at fault which is skete. This started with her and she’s the one who keeps stirring the pot. She’s back in the main thread trying to kick off again. She’s feeding off it. I hope everyone else just ignores it but not everyone is aware of the situation to ignore it 🤦‍♀️
I'm trying to get Erin Simpson to draw some attention over there :p

How do you know askmeanything is Skete?

Dryers - yeah I've also heard connected/combined aren't great. My parents have had the dryer literally sitting on top of the washing machine (like literally just dumped on top, not mounted) for 6+ years and no damage yet. Prob better to have them as separate appliances.

If everyone clicks “ignore” on skete’s account she’ll be talking into a void. I notice her posts get basically zero likes so clearly everyone is sick of her.

Dont get a washer dryer combo! Have only heard bad things! Just mount a dryer above your washing machine, it’s so much better coz you can have them both going at once.

How do you know askmeanything is Skete?
Well it started off by guessing because she was trying to bait rheanna into revealing information jsut before skete went off on her instagram story. Then I read through every single one of her posts. The way she spoke and everything I though yeah this has to be skete. Anyway I've called it out multiple times and everything she's replied back just confirms it's her. Never denied it and just replies with the same unhinged stirring as seen on her story. I think heretolurklolz is also possibly skete or sketes friend. Similarities in posts, is also located in Christchurch along with being the only account stirring with her and encouraging the behaviour. As well as trying to say simone doxing someone else wasn't doxing back when that happened. It's alllllllll in the previous posts.
Also no one else has ever acted at a matched level of unhinged so its definitely her account. You can't tell me it's not her account now. It's super obvious it is.
Skete definitely would have multiple accounts just like her multiple personalities. We all know she's talked as much tit as the rest of us here. It'll just be split over multiple accounts so when caught all the influencers she's befriended don't get fucked off with what she's said and turn on her.

Reactions: 9
We will have to agree to disagree.
The way she keeps replying to Skete’s stories, the way she talks about where she lives, etc. it’s just feeding an unhinged person more unhinged material.
It’s NOT her fault this all started but baiting her and carrying on hasn’t helped get the target off her back.
I have no doubt they had a falling out the way Christie has come for her, and for that I feel sorry for her because it appears Skete is a VERY nasty person.
---
I know we aren’t meant to speculate or try guess who owns what account but I have noticed that one account which was on almost daily has slowly dwindled to no posts at all since another thread was shut down 👀
Now that I’ve said this she will probably pop up again. I reckon she lurks because even though We ArE mEaN tAtTlErS, they can’t stay away from the threads 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We have had washer/dryer all in one machines in our last few air bnbs and I never even knew these existed! The dryer works well but it is a 5 hour cycle and I can’t imagine it’d be any good for your power bill. We have a seperate dryer at home and it takes a fraction of that time. I really want a condenser drier.

Not to continue on too much with the boring bs talk of the other thread but I think whoever it is that skeet doxxed actually is that Rheana chick! I’d never even noticed her in here until just before all that tit kicked off and seen some posts of her acting real dumb about so many influencers.

We will have to agree to disagree.
The way she keeps replying to Skete’s stories, the way she talks about where she lives, etc. it’s just feeding an unhinged person more unhinged material.
It’s NOT her fault this all started but baiting her and carrying on hasn’t helped get the target off her back.
I have no doubt they had a falling out the way Christie has come for her, and for that I feel sorry for her because it appears Skete is a VERY nasty person.
---
I know we aren’t meant to speculate or try guess who owns what account but I have noticed that one account which was on almost daily has slowly dwindled to no posts at all since another thread was shut down 👀
Now that I’ve said this she will probably pop up again. I reckon she lurks because even though We ArE mEaN tAtTlErS, they can’t stay away from the threads 😂
I also vote against a washer / dryer combo. They are a nightmare.
I also totally agree with what you’ve said about the poster who has now dwindled.
Also agree with welcomewelcome thoughts. I definitely think Skete got the right person but I admire her tenacity!

Last edited:
Hard no to a washer/dryer combo. They sound great in theory but are prone to issues and even when working properly aren't as good as a dedicated machine. They're only really recommendable for people who live in apartments or tiny houses etc and need both but literally can't fit more than one machine.

We have a dryer plonked on our washer at home (not wall mounted) and it's fine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.