New Zealand Chat Off-topic #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We just had a murderer deported to chch yesterday too. Bloody awful.
Yes so concerning! A vile murdering deportee also arrived in chch yesterday. I hope the local papers down there put this front and centre so more people are aware. I think it’s so scary!

Reactions: 1
I've been keeping up with the Stephen Bear one.
He had won Big Brother, been on Sex on the Beach, hosted Just Tattoo Of Us... dated celebrities etc etc.

Then he posted footage on Only Fans of him having sex in the garden with Georgia Harrison (Love Island)... and he's just got out of prison for it and is now a convicted sex offender and can't leave the country for 10 years.

Turned up to court looking like a pimp, hired a merc, walked in in a fur coat with a cane.... got sent down. It was *chefs kiss*.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
😂I wouldn't even know where to start. Do they just drop clues, or have a certain style of talking?

Reactions: 4
😂I wouldn't even know where to start. Do they just drop clues, or have a certain style of talking?
One wrote exactly like a Chch influencer and then once they had a bit of suspicion on them they completely changed.

I’m suspicious of the ones that go real hard on just one influencer and bring them up everytime or have screenshots immediately after stories are posted. Or the ones who have insider ☕

I could be completely wrong though 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly my favourite is reading the NZ influencers thread and figuring out which tattle accounts belong to these influencers. Im a long time lurker and think I know about 5.
I am sure I had Skete narrowed down to two users and I’m pretty certain Pebbles is a user as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
One wrote exactly like a Chch influencer and then once they had a bit of suspicion on them they completely changed.

I’m suspicious of the ones that go real hard on just one influencer and bring them up everytime or have screenshots immediately after stories are posted. Or the ones who have insider ☕

I could be completely wrong though 😅
Oh come on, you have to share your suspicions now haha or at least give some good clues? This is a gossip site after all :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Look someone knows who I am (not an iNfLuEnZa beeteedubs 😜) because one time I was a TC and didn’t crop out my profile pic from a screenshot 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
@princeasherfromhobby I have my suspicions on you 😂😂🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Honestly my favourite is reading the NZ influencers thread and figuring out which tattle accounts belong to these influencers. Im a long time lurker and think I know about 5.
I can only guess Cassie as me myself but clueless on the rest although I’m sure they’re lurking

If me myself isn’t Cassie, then it’s gotta be OE. I also think Cassie has another account but I’m suspicious of a few before I’d put it out there.

I also think Pebbles is ihateliars and Talz is heretolurklolz. Oh and I know they said they weren’t but I’m convinced sausagefinger is Skete.

I’ve also got suspicions on MFM but I think I need to wait a bit longer to be fully convinced.

Or I could be totally wrong because of my trust issues 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If me myself isn’t Cassie, then it’s gotta be OE. I also think Cassie has another account but I’m suspicious of a few before I’d put it out there.

I also think Pebbles is ihateliars and Talz is heretolurklolz. Oh and I know they said they weren’t but I’m convinced sausagefinger is Skete.

I’ve also got suspicions on MFM but I think I need to wait a bit longer to be fully convinced.

Nailed it with the guess on Pebbles 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Its all just a guess right I said me myself in Cassie on the other page and looks like I triggered some people lol 😂
---
I kind of wish someone guessed I was an influencer for a laugh 😂

• Haha
I honestly don't think memyself is Cassie. But I wonder if I'm just pushing against it because some people are SO intent on saying it is and maybe I'm just feeling contrarian 😅

• Haha
Me myself definitely gave off Cassie vibes for ages but I'm not sure she's smart enough to properly pull it off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nailed it with the guess on Pebbles 😂
Reeeally? No wonder they tried picking a fight with me the other day loooool

I’ve def got my faves on here! ….and even if they aren’t iNfLuEnZaS, some reeeally piss me off and need to get lives lol 🫣🙈
Don’t hate me! 🥺🥺

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.