New Baby & Post Birth Off Topic #2 Ffs Matthew, Grow Some Breasts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to bleeping god I have married an absolute bleeping imbecile.

we are going away for the half term break (going Monday) , just getting the baby ready for the day and I ask where her shoes are, he doesn’t know, he collected her from nursery yesterday, I say, well was she wearing shoes when you collected her? No. She was just playing. Brilliant, he’s left them at nursery.
THEN he says “is it worth picking some new ones up” I literally laughed in his face, yeah for £35 all because you can’t get your act together and make sure you collect them at the end of the nursery week 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping prick. This is all demonstrates how away with the fairies he is, he hasn’t got a clue about anything because I am constantly making sure everything is in the right place and happens at the right time and yes I pay for everything too. Starting to feel like a right bleeping mug.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
We’re on holiday and TF not very well… she fell asleep on me during breakfast and I’m just stuck holding her in the restaurant 🥺 poor baby.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Having a nearly six month old is so fun! Especially the part where she rips 50 wipes from the packet, shits on the changing mat and then grips the wipe packet with such strength that you begin to question whether or not she is Dwayne the Rock Johnson.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Having a nearly six month old is so fun! Especially the part where she rips 50 wipes from the packet, shits on the changing mat and then grips the wipe packet with such strength that you begin to question whether or not she is Dwayne the Rock Johnson.
They’re so strong aren’t they like how???🤣

Reactions: 2
I don't get it? Like why have you, a 5 month old, got more grip strength than me, a 276 month old? And she only ever uses it to be unhelpful.
As if they’re 6 months where has the time gone?? Baby fudge will be 7 months old next week 😵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As if they’re 6 months where has the time gone?? Baby fudge will be 7 months old next week 😵
Baby Kaye is 5 months + 2 weeks... it feels like it's gone so quickly but I'm loving the phase wayyy more than I did the 0-3 phase. Are you weaning? Is he enjoying it?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is so relatable 😂 also trying to change them when they are twisting and rolly polying is super fun 🤣

Baby Kaye is 5 months + 2 weeks... it feels like it's gone so quickly but I'm loving the phase wayyy more than I did the 0-3 phase. Are you weaning? Is he enjoying it?
Yes! Mixture of pouches and blw, he does enjoy it! So does the dog 🤣

• Haha
Husband played a blinder this evening when we were out for dinner, TF was playing up and chucking everything on the floor (which she does if she doesn’t want it/ not hungry) so he turned her highchair around to face the rest of the restaurant as we were in the corner and she was MADE UP people watching 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Husband played a blinder this evening when we were out for dinner, TF was playing up and chucking everything on the floor (which she does if she doesn’t want it/ not hungry) so he turned her highchair around to face the rest of the restaurant as we were in the corner and she was MADE UP people watching 😆
Must remember this 😂😂😂 enjoy your holiday xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Will remember to employ this tactic next time baby bandit is throwing a shitfit and trying to yeet everything/himself out of the high chair!! Hope you're enjoying your holiday!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Rant incoming...

I said to OH to drop in baby's formula prescription on Wednesday of last week and he did it on Friday 🙄 Went to collect it today and the pharmacist said as Monday was a bank holiday they hadn't ordered it. Of course he forgot to tell me this so imagine my surprise when there was a knock at the door this evening and it was the pharmacist! Turns out that none of his suppliers can get hold of the formula and they think it'll be a couple of weeks before they'll get any more. He said I could take the script somewhere else and check to see if they had it in stock or he could contact the GP and see if they could change the formula for something else which he'll then order and get delivered ASAP. Annoyingly he said had it been dropped in on Wednesday he would have had the stock to give us 🤬 This now leaves us with enough formula for tomorrow and the option of giving wee man dairy and having him throw up every time or giving him soy and having him have chronic diarrhoea for the next week or so. OH was looking online to see where would be cheapest to buy the soy (apparently diarrhoea is preferable to vomit, especially when you aren't the one clearing either up) and it turns out that there is a supplier shortage across Europe and you can't get hold of it 🤦‍♀️ I will be spending the next couple of days wearing a black plastic sack as prevention against the exorcist projectile vomiting that will happen 😒 Of course none of this is OH's fault because he didn't know it was a bank holiday on Monday.

Fast forward to bedtime and wee man had been asleep in my arms for a good hour while we were watching TV. My pelvis has been playing up today so gave baby to OH to take upstairs so I could hold onto the banister. Off he trots and I hobble up afterwards after checking we're all locked up and stuff. Get to the bedroom and wee man was wide awake and on the verge of having a meltdown, OH was flossing his teeth. He never flosses his teeth. Went to pick up wee man to comfort him and he started screaming, there was no dummy in sight. OH still flossing ignored the baby's cries so I left wee man and hobbled downstairs in search of the dummy my OH had taken and forgotten what he'd done with it and grab a bottle to settle him. Got back upstairs and OH is getting ready for bed, leaving wee man to get increasingly upset and loud enough to wake up the toddler. I started to feed him and he was just starting to settle when OH snatched him off me muttering something about me getting ready for bed. I left him to it. Came back in the bedroom to find wee man unsettled and back in his cot, OH said he can settle himself and promptly went to sleep. Wee man is 10 weeks old, there's no way he's going to self soothe. Urgh! My OH has never been like this in the over 15 years we've been together. Since wee man's arrival, he's become selfish and unthoughtful and, at times, an absolute dick. He wasn't like this with our first. Other than trying to tell everyone he has PTSD from the birth and take away from everything I had been through, he was actually great.

Here endth the rant.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13