New Baby & Post Birth Off Topic #2 Ffs Matthew, Grow Some Breasts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's everyone buying clothes these days? I'm starting back at work in 2 months so I bought myself some bits from the new M&S range - and they are lovely - but I need some regular non-work bits too. I need to wean myself off leggings 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where's everyone buying clothes these days? I'm starting back at work in 2 months so I bought myself some bits from the new M&S range - and they are lovely - but I need some regular non-work bits too. I need to wean myself off leggings 😅
Monki or tbh Sainsburys do some nice Henley style tops and their jeans are A+ but mostly Vinted!

M&S lover here too - I like their jeans! Like £20 so you can’t really go wrong! Other than that Next & Zara
Next because I pay for an annual delivery and it gets delivered next day 😂

Irish girl here but I'm sure they deliver you might just have to check customs..but Dunnes stores have lovely bits

H&M for me! Also brought some lovely pull on jogger/ trousers from F&F for work, sooo comfy and no buttons xx

Reactions: 2
Also. If you’re looking for work staples, a more expensive option but I loved Cos for work x

I bought a couple pairs of jeans from next a few weeks ago as I was fed up living in leggings. They’re really comfy. 😃

Minor meltdown yesterday. Baby would not sleep all day and was getting super grumpy because he was overtired. Woke up with a migraine so his screaming really wasn't helping. Changed his nappy and got him a bottle and as soon as he started drinking he gave me the side eye and did another massive poo 🙄 Once he finished the bottle I took him back up to get changed and just as I was grabbing a clean nappy, he pooed everywhere. All over his mat, his clean clothes, got his foot in it and flung it up the side of the nappy caddy thing. That was it. Lost my rag. Was already upset after my toddler had said he didn't love me any more because I'm a horrible mummy and was in pain from my migraine and stupid cramps (can you even get a period 3 weeks pp?) plus all the screaming and frustration. OH was like it's okay, we're in this together. We really aren't though are we. He gets to be the fun parent, didn't have to sacrifice his body or career, isn't trying to recover from all the pain of pregnancy and everything else that went with it plus deal with the hormone rollercoaster, anxiety and trying to keep intrusive thoughts at bay 😒 Praying to the baby gods that little one isn't such a little tit today 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Minor meltdown yesterday. Baby would not sleep all day and was getting super grumpy because he was overtired. Woke up with a migraine so his screaming really wasn't helping. Changed his nappy and got him a bottle and as soon as he started drinking he gave me the side eye and did another massive poo 🙄 Once he finished the bottle I took him back up to get changed and just as I was grabbing a clean nappy, he pooed everywhere. All over his mat, his clean clothes, got his foot in it and flung it up the side of the nappy caddy thing. That was it. Lost my rag. Was already upset after my toddler had said he didn't love me any more because I'm a horrible mummy and was in pain from my migraine and stupid cramps (can you even get a period 3 weeks pp?) plus all the screaming and frustration. OH was like it's okay, we're in this together. We really aren't though are we. He gets to be the fun parent, didn't have to sacrifice his body or career, isn't trying to recover from all the pain of pregnancy and everything else that went with it plus deal with the hormone rollercoaster, anxiety and trying to keep intrusive thoughts at bay 😒 Praying to the baby gods that little one isn't such a little tit today 🙏
I think that would have sent me over the edge too!! Please let your OH know when you need a break, even an hour makes a big difference xx

• Heart
mini mum rant incoming.
i love my mum, she came over this weekend to help me with baby frog as i felt really unwell and i really appreciated that - but i feel horrible about myself daily as she simply doesn’t eat, while i am on a weight loss journey and actively counting calories she still eats far less than i do. then i end up hating myself for eating in front of her, and have simply skipped dinner the last few nights because i can’t cope with having another meal while she lives on air.
i even told her it makes me feel bad that she doesn’t eat while i do and am actually on a diet and she said nothing at all.
made me realise what an impact eating around your children makes and how i will need to be careful to encourage baby frog to eat well..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
mini mum rant incoming.
i love my mum, she came over this weekend to help me with baby frog as i felt really unwell and i really appreciated that - but i feel horrible about myself daily as she simply doesn’t eat, while i am on a weight loss journey and actively counting calories she still eats far less than i do. then i end up hating myself for eating in front of her, and have simply skipped dinner the last few nights because i can’t cope with having another meal while she lives on air.
i even told her it makes me feel bad that she doesn’t eat while i do and am actually on a diet and she said nothing at all.
made me realise what an impact eating around your children makes and how i will need to be careful to encourage baby frog to eat well..
I don’t have any advice but just want to say solidarity, my mum is the same. She just doesn’t eat and I don’t understand how. She made a comment the other day that I’d eaten more than she eats in a whole day for my lunch (I had a ham sandwich, crisps and a yoghurt and then some birthday cake with a cup of tea later). I now realise why I used to sneak handfuls of biscuits upstairs to bed with me 🫠🫠🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t have any advice but just want to say solidarity, my mum is the same. She just doesn’t eat and I don’t understand how. She made a comment the other day that I’d eaten more than she eats in a whole day for my lunch (I had a ham sandwich, crisps and a yoghurt and then some birthday cake with a cup of tea later). I now realise why I used to sneak handfuls of biscuits upstairs to bed with me 🫠🫠🫠
gosh i wonder if it’s a generation thing! so harmful her making comments to you also - especially after eating a very normal amount of food!!!

Reactions: 3
gosh i wonder if it’s a generation thing! so harmful her making comments to you also - especially after eating a very normal amount of food!!!
Yep MIL lives on tea basically and maybe one meal and always making comments about our weight and how we eat unhealthy . When realistically she hasn't a clue what I eat.
I grew up in a family with a lot of overweight ppl so it never was a thing to mention food or weight and that's how I'd like to teach my kids.not to judge

Reactions: 6
If someone told you they were just going upstairs to get changed how long would you expect that to take?

If someone told you they were just going upstairs to get changed how long would you expect that to take?

😂
If it was me enough time for about 3 outfit changes and about 10 mins of overthinking it!
My husband about 3 seconds whilst he put on the first thing he found….

• Haha