New baby and post birth advice #43 no title needed, no suggestions made

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway moving on from sugargate

I wish I was pregnant again, so jealous of all the pregnant mommas on my social media
Thank Christ for Nexplanon or I’d have 2 kids at my wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn't look into her that deeply now to be honest.

Can anyone give me advice on teeth cleaning? My little one will soon have a tooth 🙈
Make sure your baby toothpaste is 1450ppm fluoride, and use just a scraping each time. Brush morning and night from the moment the tooth comes out, part of routine, nothing special - like getting dressed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Can anyone give me advice on teeth cleaning? My little one will soon have a tooth 🙈
I don’t know what they’re called but I have been using a ‘finger toothbrush’ for the first couple of teeth that baby author has. It’s like a silicone thimble that goes on my finger and has little silicone bristles to put the toothpaste on. Works for us at the moment. Baby author seems to love having his teeth brushed like this at the moment, and once he had a few more im planning to migrate to a mini baby sized proper toothbrush for baby author to hold himself.

Reactions: 2

I wish I was pregnant again, so jealous of all the pregnant mommas on my social media
Don't wish too hard. I'm so damn tired. I don't remember being this tired the first time despite working full time!

Thanks for the teeth cleaning advice guys! 💕 I just saw so many little kiddies going in with a parent to buy a valentine's present for I am assuming another adult (unless they all have boyfriends / girlfriends at 4 or 5 😅) and now am feeling reaaalllyyyy bad for not getting a card from Mini Event for her daddy. Oopsies

my baby boy is only 2weeks 3days and I really do miss being pregnant 🙃
I swear everything I ate tasted better 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So it turns out the baby was on bottle strike because for half term the 3yo decided to gift him with HFM 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Serving it all together is definitely how dieticians recommend, so I think you’re doing a super job. We do it too 😊
I did read it somewhere pre-weaning but there’s far too much info out there, but my mum did the same with me and I wasn’t a massive sweet tooth child… but I bloody loves cordial 😂👊🏻
I’m definitely doing a good job if you do it too- you are seasoned! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Glad none of us bought them valentines gifts, didn't even get my husband one 😂 took her to a valentines baby sensory where she kicked off the whole time and I was charged £6 for a shift coffee and cupcake so I've already been had.. hope KW isn't expecting anymore from me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was charged £6 for a shift coffee and cupcake so I've already been had.. hope KW isn't expecting anymore from me 😂
I assume this is a typo for tit coffee but in Ireland a shift is like a snog / kiss so I read this as £6 pound for a shift, a coffee and a cupcake and was thinking that's good value 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a shame. How is he doing now?
He’s a lot better somehow thank you 🙂 he came out in a viral looking rash yesterday morning and the blisters started this afternoon. He’s fed today the best he has for a week and a half, he’s even just woke up for a 6th feed which he never really does so he must be on the right track 😅

If you want to make potentially life changing medical decisions for your baby based on the advice of two random strangers from baby group, go for it. But as @I’mThankyou_ said, it’s not just your baby you’re putting at risk.

There’s no research whatsoever that links vaccines to SIDS but if you want to Google the potential complications of measles, you’ll probably find that there absolutely is a right answer.
I had measles when I was little ( I got it before I was vaccinated because it was later then, I’m that old, 35 👵🏻🤣) I don’t have any proof but I think that’s why I have bad eyesight in my left eye which has caused my right eye to worsen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.