New baby and post birth advice #43 no title needed, no suggestions made

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just like pigeons, not birds in general. Sorry if this confused you hun x

What she said hun x
Are you the pigeon lady from Mary Poppins?

Hope you've seen that film, I've got a friend who's not seen many of the classics, such a Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe 😪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How old are they? Mine have both had phases like that.
Offer one of his ‘safe foods’ on every plate, and add new/different things with it. Apparently kids have to be exposed to foods so many times before they eat it. And persevere 😬
He's 18 months. The thing is he only likes pasta in pesto. I try different sauces and he just refuses, so in that case would you always offer pesto pasta? X

It’s so hard isn’t it. Mini Waka was the same, I used to get so stressed if she’d have enough milk. We even took to feed her in her bumbo at one point as she would just be totally silly feeding on us and I just wanted to make sure she had enough milk. Here are some great dietians I follow on Instagram if you wanted to check out their pages at all
Thank you, I’ll have a look at these! It’s really testing me because normally he’s such a milk monster and loves it. I just fed him before bed whilst he watched heybear on my phone and it distracted him enough that I got 4oz down him. I’m pretty sure it’s down to teething but I’m just desperately trying to make sure he doesn’t end up with a complete aversion

• Heart
Thank you, I’ll have a look at these! It’s really testing me because normally he’s such a milk monster and loves it. I just fed him before bed whilst he watched heybear on my phone and it distracted him enough that I got 4oz down him. I’m pretty sure it’s down to teething but I’m just desperately trying to make sure he doesn’t end up with a complete aversion
Definitely check out the instagrams. I get the worry, Waka would feed with her head hanging off the sofa but I let her just so she would get the milk in her 🙊 hopefully it’s just a little phase x

Reactions: 1
I second about following that dieticianlottie one she’s fab and really helpful x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are you the pigeon lady from Mary Poppins?

Hope you've seen that film, I've got a friend who's not seen many of the classics, such a Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe 😪
I was thinking pigeon lady from Home Alone

I’ve never seen Mary poppins properly
I wish there was a smaller font

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a c section 4 months ago and my stomach now makes so many gurgling /digestion type noises! Is this common? Does it settle down? When I googled it all the info I could find was about immediately after the operation, whereas I’m 4 months down the line…. Is this just my belly /digestion now 🙈

I had a c section 4 months ago and my stomach now makes so many gurgling /digestion type noises! Is this common? Does it settle down? When I googled it all the info I could find was about immediately after the operation, whereas I’m 4 months down the line…. Is this just my belly /digestion now 🙈
Sounds to me like these are hunger noises.
Try eat it may stop the noise.
Alternatively I'd contact your GP if you're worried.

• Haha
In my experience of threads you know what I think would be nice? Introducing yourself and saying please when asking for advice ✌🏻
---

Sounds to me like these are hunger noises.
Try eat it may stop the noise.
Alternatively I'd contact your GP if you're worried.
I suggest mini eggs in my experience great for hunger.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has it been constant? My stomach does similar when I am sick (stomach bug kinda sick). Had a spell last week when it was non stop, although it never came to much

In my experience of threads you know what I think would be nice? Introducing yourself and saying please when asking for advice ✌🏻
---

I suggest mini eggs in my experience great for hunger.
Asked Mr B to get me some today and he didn’t read my message. I nearly cried. M&ms are NOT the same

Reactions: 3
Are you taking any postnatal multivits? Ones with decent amounts of iron do this to me.

Are you taking any postnatal multivits? Ones with decent amounts of iron do this to me.
Yeah taking the bf pregnacare ones, that’s interesting about the iron. It’s not uncomfortable or anything just louder than before! Just wondered if this was something anyone else noticed after a c sec!

@Definitelyme meant to quote you too!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.