New baby and post birth advice #39 Soupless Soul Sistas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is me 😂

My 4yo however, will eat spoonfuls of butter.
If we go to a restaurant, and you get rolls with butter, she opens the butter and eats it like a chocolate 😂
She used to do this.....I think she sickened herself.....abit like me with red aftershock 😂😂

MrMe hates butter (and margarine and all those butter type spreads) so so odd
I love the stuff, my sandwiches and toast are 80% butter and 20% bread 🤤

Baby S is extremely affectionate tonight, very unlike her.....I'm loving her cuddles but now worrying she's getting sick.....I hope it's just her self regulating after a mental busy day

Reactions: 2
I'll eat it melted.. But only a thin thin layer.
Same as cheese... I can't eat cheese unless its melted and only thin layer 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'll eat it melted.. But only a thin thin layer.
Same as cheese... I can't eat cheese unless its melted and only thin layer 😂
Again I'd eat chunks of the stuff.....I feel I may need to cut back when I stop feeding or I'll be buying a new wardrobe 😂

I’m so bloody behind on this thread, the last week has been HECTIC getting Christmas stuff sorted. I feel like I’m constantly in a rush 😂
But just wanted to wish all u ladies a merry Christmas and festive period and thank you all for all your advice and listening ears, since I had baby girl in March, you have helped me more than you probably know! Have a good one xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Merry Christmas girls, thanks for all your help and advice ❤ Hope you all have a lovely time whatever you’re doing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Joining the lurgy crew having just puked up the meagre amount of food that I was able to force down today 🤢

However, before it totally takes me down into a shivering piking mess I’m sending lots of Christmas cheer to you all and hope your KWs are slightly less knobwaffly, the in-laws are slightly more reasonable, and your wine glasses stay topped up! 🎄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I could just break down through sheer frustration.....I've done everything for Christmas, I mean every single bloody thing on my own, as mentioned earlier with 3 kids in tow today to get the last bits and when KW asks me what I got the older 2s dad I say a bottle of Morgan's and his girlfriend a bottle of wine.....I get give off to for buying 1 bottle of wine cos things are tight but any appreciation for all the other stuff done?not 1 measly well done or thank you..... bleeping asshole

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Mr Rose has come down with the lurgy, and he is not a happy bunny! On a practical note, he was going to cook xmas lunch, I think I might be called off the reserves bench, god help us all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My 14 month old is very petite (7.5kg) and 9th percentile height, he still uses a newborn carrier car seat which says it is up to 13kg. Does anyone know if at any point I need to take the head cushion insert part out or do you leave them in?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My 14 month old is very petite (7.5kg) and 9th percentile height, he still uses a newborn carrier car seat which says it is up to 13kg. Does anyone know if at any point I need to take the head cushion insert part out or do you leave them in?
Ah we have this issue I’ve literally just upgraded her to the next size up as her head wasn’t fitting in the baby seat any more. Now though the next size up is too big. This doesn’t help but she’s 9th centile weight (well just under now) but 50th length so we have a similar issue. Her head drops forwards if she falls asleep but she’s too big for the next size down. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

The bit that goes around their head?
It should be take out around 6 months/when they can support their own head.
Or is there another bit?

Ah we have this issue I’ve literally just upgraded her to the next size up as her head wasn’t fitting in the baby seat any more. Now though the next size up is too big. This doesn’t help but she’s 9th centile weight (well just under now) but 50th length so we have a similar issue. Her head drops forwards if she falls asleep but she’s too big for the next size down. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈
Does her carseat recline?

I was thinking of getting the birth - 4 years one but seems daft when he defo has lots of room still in this one. I think you can get the reclining rear face ones that may be better.

Or is there another bit?

Oops😳no one ever mentioned anything so assumed it just stayed how it came.. it is just like a padded sausage around his head?..

• Heart
Or is there another bit?

Yeah but it’s shite and I don’t think it reclines far enough 😂 either that or we are too totally missing something but we’ve been over it a million times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.