New baby and post birth advice #39 Soupless Soul Sistas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll add that to the list of duck all she’ll eat.
I guess the antibiotics are messing with her, she won’t even eat toast.
Another thing I thought every ate. Not ToddlerMe 🫠 honestly, who doesn’t love toast? What is WRONG WITH THESE KIDS?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fun me did the shop but got frozen things to slow down the consumption. Then our freezer broke and I had to lob loads. Then with a sickness bug I’ve not managed to replenish things (and the KW would never without instruction and a sulk at the best of times, so deffo not while he’s the illest man in the land 🎻) and the house has been generally barren 💔 was meant to have a food delivery yesterday evening but it didn’t come.
Went out begrudgingly and dangerously round bedtime last night for a quick Aldi supermarket and forgot it was match day (live right by a stadium) so traffic was horrendous and the shop full of sports fans walking down to the game. So only had chance to grab a few things and was still late home to a baby losing his tit and didn’t manage to actually consume any of the bloody things I bought 😭
I know it’s not even a big deal, but I was in such a stinking mood last night about it all 🤣 (in my defence it’s also totm).
If it makes you feel any better there were things lidl didn't have yesterday so my and the 3 kids had to go to Tesco this morning....I skipped breakfast so the more hungry me came out this time 😂also the hungry crankier me but we're all home now and still speaking 😂

Reactions: 1
Hi Ladies,

I haven't been on here in a while but I'm looking for advice/experience.

After 5 weeks of mental hell following the premature birth of my baby, I saw a psychologist twice which by session number 3 I told him I didn't need his services anymore as I had just randomly become better...which suggests to me it was predominately hormonal. I went from super anxious, being scared to be alone, scared to be home alone, no connection to baby etc to absolutely loving life, no fear nothing one day. I just gradually one week got better. For 4 blissful weeks I had returned to myself and then over a week ago I noticed I had EWCM and took an ovulation test which was negative, the next day I took another it was a flashing smiley and same the next day. 2 days later I woke up with a pang of that anxiety I had experienced within the first 5 weeks and I was so confused! Then started the tears, the fear of being home along came back, fear of the dark and just an overwhelming feeling of dread. I started bleeding a few days later but not a typical period, it's starting and stopping and the mental aspect of things is taking over again...

What the heck is going on? Has anyone experienced this? I don't feel depressed or low I just feel so non descript! I'm getting myself up and dressed and want to be out the house and constantly surrounded by people it's so bizarre. I'd have expected if the first round of this was PND that I wouldn't have had 4 weeks of just feeling back to myself - I'm thinking hormonal imbalance - obv birth is a hormonal event and so is the first period but I didn't expect to feel quite so bad. Absolutely raging it's come back but more so over the festive period as I'm an absolute wreck again!

😭
I suffered PND with my second and I always had really down episodes when ovulating.....tbh I think that aspect stick with me but I'd forgotten about it until now ....I still haven't gotten a period but I remember researching which pill to switch to from the coil to help with the hormone imbalance and in the switchover Baby S was conceived. Definitely speak to your doctor about it ❤

• Heart
Totally unbaby related but kind of KW related 🤣
Because I just can't understand adult men 😂

KW has just come home from work, saying that for the 3rd time this week, someone has tit on the mens toilet floor.
This isn't the first time it's happened either. Was happening a few months ago too.

Just... 🤯 They're all fully grown men 😂
I just don't understand.

Again, unrelated. But these people deliver your parcels.. So 😂 Your delivery man could be shitting on their works floor and god knows where else 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

KW has just come home from work, saying that for the 3rd time this week, someone has tit on the mens toilet floor.
This isn't the first time it's happened either. Was happening a few months ago too.

I just don't understand.

Again, unrelated. But these people deliver your parcels.. So 😂 Your delivery man could be shitting on their works floor and god knows where else 😂
What the actual?! Why would someone do that? You know fair enough if someone is unwell and gets caught out somewhere. But you’re in the toilets… why would you do it on the floor? And physically how?!
They must have some weird fetish or something 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Shall be lifting my parcels carefully from now on. Shitting on the floor… probably not washing their hands after it (do they wipe?! 🤢🤢🤢)

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What the actual?! Why would someone do that? You know fair enough if someone is unwell and gets caught out somewhere. But you’re in the toilets… why would you do it on the floor? And physically how?!
They must have some weird fetish or something 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Shall be lifting my parcels carefully from now on. Shitting on the floor… probably not washing their hands after it (do they wipe?! 🤢🤢🤢)
I know. I just don't understand 🤯
Partner and his brother of course think it's hilarious 🙃
Probably my partner tbh. 🤣🤣

• Haha

I just don't understand.

I worked in a big office years ago and there was someone who kept doing a tit on the toilet floors/shower floors, it went on for ages. It wasn’t even in the cubicle, it was just in the main toilet area so they were very brave 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I worked in a big office years ago and there was someone who kept doing a tit on the toilet floors/shower floors, it went on for ages. It wasn’t even in the cubicle, it was just in the main toilet area so they were very brave 😂
Yeah this is similar.
Maybe they've moved jobs 😂
They've done it in different places around the toilets/near the sinks ect

• Sick
😂😂😂 as a teen I worked in a sun bed shop and a woman used to come in and piss in the spray bottles that are for cleaning the beds every time.

When I confronted her after her 6th or so time of doing it. I found out her exs gf liked that particular sun bed so she seen it as revenge… I’ll never forget it. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What is actually wrong with humankind 🤣

Imagine walking in to the toilets and someone is dropping one next to the sink. How on earth would you react?!

Another thing I thought every ate. Not ToddlerMe 🫠 honestly, who doesn’t love toast? What is WRONG WITH THESE KIDS?!
My stepson told me yesterday that he loves toast without butter, while making a sandwich minus the butter. bleeping weird

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

I just don't understand.

A few years ago in my office they had to call multiple meetings with all the men in the office to ask them to stop shitting on the floor and walls 🤢 it went on for a few months and apparently the men toilets were absolutely disgusting.

• Wow
A few years ago in my office they had to call multiple meetings with all the men in the office to ask them to stop shitting on the floor and walls 🤢 it went on for a few months and apparently the men toilets were absolutely disgusting.
I’m pretty sure this also happened at my previous office job with the WOMENS toilets

• Wow
I am probably being the KW here 😂
And I don't know why it's annoyed me. Well, it's more so their comments that have annoyed me 😂

As I mentioned before, we spend Christmas day just us at home. Have done ever since having kids.
Partners Mum drops their presents off Christmas eve when they're in bed.
And normally, I take presents round to my Mums on Christmas eve too as it's my Step Dad's birthday so take his birthday present over.
Then they normally give us the kids presents for them to open Christmas morning.
This year, they've said they're not giving us their presents and they'll have to wait until we see them next and it's my fault I don't want to see them Christmas day so presents will have to wait.

I don't know why I feel against giving Christmas presents a week or so after (for myself I don't care)
I don't know. I don't even know why I feel that way but it's annoyed me.
They're Christmas presents... For Christmas day... I don't know 😂
Also feel like I don't want the kids to always expect more presents after Christmas 😂

• Heart
I am probably being the KW here 😂
And I don't know why it's annoyed me. Well, it's more so their comments that have annoyed me 😂

As I mentioned before, we spend Christmas day just us at home. Have done ever since having kids.
Partners Mum drops their presents off Christmas eve when they're in bed.
And normally, I take presents round to my Mums on Christmas eve too as it's my Step Dad's birthday so take his birthday present over.
Then they normally give us the kids presents for them to open Christmas morning.
This year, they've said they're not giving us their presents and they'll have to wait until we see them next and it's my fault I don't want to see them Christmas day so presents will have to wait.

I don't know why I feel against giving Christmas presents a week or so after (for myself I don't care)
I don't know. I don't even know why I feel that way but it's annoyed me.
They're Christmas presents... For Christmas day... I don't know 😂
Also feel like I don't want the kids to always expect more presents after Christmas 😂
Nah massive bleep move on their part. Withholding presents from literal children, their grandkids out of spite because you won't march to their tune and see them when they want. Not on at all and you are absolutely not a KW. Boils my bleeping piss that grown adults are so damn petty.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.