New baby and post birth advice #39 Soupless Soul Sistas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah massive bleep move on their part. Withholding presents from literal children, their grandkids out of spite because you won't march to their tune and see them when they want. Not on at all and you are absolutely not a KW. Boils my bleeping piss that grown adults are so damn petty.
It's a bit different if like my older sister, she lives 3 hours away and we haven't been able to see each other. But my mum literally lives 2 miles down the road.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
@WhatABore so they are blackmailing you using the kids’ gifts?! 🚨🚨asshole alert asshole alert 🚨🚨

Personally I don’t mind gifts being spread out, as otherwise it’s a dump on Christmas Day and this spreads the fun, but only if it’s for a genuine reason. Not just withholding them because you are an absolute bleep.

Reactions: 5
@WhatABore so they are blackmailing you using the kids’ gifts?! 🚨🚨asshole alert asshole alert 🚨🚨

Personally I don’t mind gifts being spread out, as otherwise it’s a dump on Christmas Day and this spreads the fun, but only if it’s for a genuine reason. Not just withholding them because you are an absolute bleep.
They do it on birthdays too.
I got my birthday card and present 10 days after my birthday because I "chose not to spend it with them" 🙄

9yo had to wait 4 days for his too because they wanted to see him open it but we wouldn't go round there 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2
My Mil gave my baby Christmas gifts on the 10th of December (just because she wanted to see her face).

I wasn’t happy about that as I don’t want her to expect gifts throughout December plus how is it fair that she bloody gets to see Ems face when my parents won’t see her opening presents!

I don’t think she could accept that she won’t see her on Christmas Day because she has been very privileged to have spent every one of my niece’s Christmas with her as my SIL always had her stay at her home.

Never going to happen here though as I like my MIL as much as a trip to the gynaecologist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Already every customer I've had today has been a massive bleep, do you think it's appropriate to say I hope you choke on your turkey instead of Merry Christmas? 😇 😅 😂

I’ve not been on all day so i haven’t read through I hope someone else didn’t get to this before me!

I didn't enjoy pizza until I was 21 😂🙈
Am I right in thinking you don’t like spaghetti but eat raw supernoodles?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
😂😂 are you my child
Even chips today are a no ffs
😂😂do you want to swap kids? The 10yo & twin 1 eat absolutely anything and everything. I'm well equipped to deal with a fussy eater😂
Hopefully its just a phase (I'm sure my mum heard this too many times and wanted to throat punch people, so forgive me if you now want to throat punch me😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂do you want to swap kids? The 10yo & twin 1 eat absolutely anything and everything. I'm well equipped to deal with a fussy eater😂
Hopefully its just a phase (I'm sure my mum heard this too many times and wanted to throat punch people, so forgive me if you now want to throat punch me😂)
Aww never I think it’s just a phase too!
however we’ve moved her in to the lounge and stuck her in front of Michael bublee and she’s now eating a bit 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aww never I think it’s just a phase too!
however we’ve moved her in to the lounge and stuck her in front of Michael bublee and she’s now eating a bit 😂😂🙈
That's it, Michael Bublee cannot be frozen after Christmas, he needs to stay out for eternity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I'm finally succumbing to the lurgy that all of the rest of my household have had over the last two weeks, bet it's because I finished wrapping last night and got all my jobs done.
Psyched to be ill for Christmas!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
My stepson told me yesterday that he loves toast without butter, while making a sandwich minus the butter. bleeping weird
My daughter doesn't like butter in her sandwiches and the butter on her toast has to be completely melted.....she is a little weirdo like her Mammy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My daughter doesn't like butter in her sandwiches and the butter on her toast has to be completely melted.....she is a little weirdo like her Mammy 😂
This is me 😂

My 4yo however, will eat spoonfuls of butter.
If we go to a restaurant, and you get rolls with butter, she opens the butter and eats it like a chocolate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.