New baby and post birth advice #34 Just press the tummy to turn it off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just downloaded vinted after all this time... I feel like it's a downward spiral from here on out 😅😂

KW has well pissed me off today. He’s off work, sick, so has obviously been home all day. I still end up doing nearly everything, even though I’m working?!
I asked him to make the 6yo packed lunch today, while I was defleaing upstairs (yey to cats with fleas who I only put stuff on for 3 weeks ago 👍🏼 any ideas on the best flea bombs welcome!!) he couldn’t have sighed louder! Anyway, I took the boys out so he had time to himself (still working!!!) came home and he’s had a little nap, on the stripped bed, unmade, so that’s a job for me later. 20 mins after baby’s bottle was due I said ‘Ah, let’s do your bottle’ while u had both boys climbing on me , while trying to work. Anyway, I made a comment about daddy doing it, but got ‘I’ve got to do the school run’ ok. But you don’t have to leave for 10 minutes and I’ve done the water, just add the milk?!
I can’t win. He works, kids aren’t his problem. He’s sick, kids aren’t his problem. I work, kids are my problem. Im sick, kids are my problem. So fed up of it. And so, so tired 😭😭
What a knob. They literally can't multi task, it's impossible for them.

When we had a cat and she caught them we used this and it got them straight away. Had to flea bomb the house so vacated to MILS for the night and they were all gone - Virbac Indorex Defence Spray (pets at home)

And also got a flea collar and that stopped anymore.

Reactions: 2
KW has well pissed me off today. He’s off work, sick, so has obviously been home all day. I still end up doing nearly everything, even though I’m working?!
I asked him to make the 6yo packed lunch today, while I was defleaing upstairs (yey to cats with fleas who I only put stuff on for 3 weeks ago 👍🏼 any ideas on the best flea bombs welcome!!) he couldn’t have sighed louder! Anyway, I took the boys out so he had time to himself (still working!!!) came home and he’s had a little nap, on the stripped bed, unmade, so that’s a job for me later. 20 mins after baby’s bottle was due I said ‘Ah, let’s do your bottle’ while u had both boys climbing on me , while trying to work. Anyway, I made a comment about daddy doing it, but got ‘I’ve got to do the school run’ ok. But you don’t have to leave for 10 minutes and I’ve done the water, just add the milk?!
I can’t win. He works, kids aren’t his problem. He’s sick, kids aren’t his problem. I work, kids are my problem. Im sick, kids are my problem. So fed up of it. And so, so tired 😭😭
This tit is brilliant!

Ps, he's a bad KW

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I've just downloaded vinted after all this time... I feel like it's a downward spiral from here on out 😅😂

What a knob. They literally can't multi task, it's impossible for them.

When we had a cat and she caught them we used this and it got them straight away. Had to flea bomb the house so vacated to MILS for the night and they were all gone - Virbac Indorex Defence Spray (pets at home)

And also got a flea collar and that stopped anymore.
No they can’t, and if I said anything, he would get humpy, because he does more than most (which in fairness, when it comes to house work, he does. Apart from stripping/making beds and any kind of washing 🫠)

So, I done the spray this morning. Hoping it works. Wondering if the bomb would work better as it would get in gaps I may have missed? Hoping the vet can prescribe stronger stuff for her. I once had a cat who had fleas, the stuff didn’t work and my flat was infested. I had to get out pest control 3x and I’m dreading this happening again!!

No they can’t, and if I said anything, he would get humpy, because he does more than most (which in fairness, when it comes to house work, he does. Apart from stripping/making beds and any kind of washing 🫠)

So, I done the spray this morning. Hoping it works. Wondering if the bomb would work better as it would get in gaps I may have missed? Hoping the vet can prescribe stronger stuff for her. I once had a cat who had fleas, the stuff didn’t work and my flat was infested. I had to get out pest control 3x and I’m dreading this happening again!!
A bomb might work! You need to clear out for 12hours don't you on some? I know my Auntie swears by them for her twit cat!

This has absolutely no relevance to the thread whatsoever but I bleeping HATE customers and even more so ones who come in and sing to the store music. duck off and when you get there, duck off some more.

I bet Snoop is the type

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has absolutely no relevance to the thread whatsoever but I bleeping HATE customers and even more so ones who come in and sing to the store music. duck off and when you get there, duck off some more.

I bet Snoop is the type
We love a boogie and sing song around Asda to Asda FM 🥺

I'll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have more self respect than that😂
In my defence, I have no choice but to have a dance to what ever Asda are playing else the Kray Twins will scream at everyone we pass 😂
As long as you don't match it with a "Oh it must be lovely having a nice little shop job with no stress and responsibility" while your demons are pulling my shop down, cause NO JANICE IT bleeping ISN'T ALREET :rolleyes: 😇 😩 😂

• Haha
As long as you don't match it with a "Oh it must be lovely having a nice little shop job with no stress and responsibility" while your demons are pulling my shop down, cause NO JANICE IT bleeping ISN'T ALREET :rolleyes: 😇 😩 😂
Please punch these people
Why are people that happy and peppy?

I bet Snoop is the type
Oh my god sometimes I sing along to the baby to make her laugh 😭😭😭

I'll see myself out
Biggest radio station in the uk fyi they play some bangers

• Haha
Oh my god sometimes I sing along to the baby to make her laugh 😭😭😭

Biggest radio station in the uk fyi they play some bangers
I can forgive you if you are singing to a baby, but if you are on your todd sqwuaking along thinking you are Beyoncé and grinning at me, you can get in the bin with the HVs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Been so long since I’ve been on this thread hope everyone and babies are doing well! 💗

had anyone seen any cute Christmas baby grows? I know she’ll be one but I want to dress her up as A candy cane!

• Heart

I'll see myself out
Also me 😂😂

Girls. I can’t believe what I’ve done… I put worming treatment on the cat thinking it was the fleas. Just had to ring up the vet and cancel the appointment. They laughed. I nearly cried. I’ve infested the house. Actually so annoyed at myself 😂

• Haha
I can forgive you if you are singing to a baby, but if you are on your todd sqwuaking along thinking you are Beyoncé and grinning at me, you can get in the bin with the HVs 🤣🤣🤣
I may potentially sung quietly pre baby, but it’s not my fault Asda brings the tunes

• Haha
Omg yes, I was about to say Morrisons too! Honestly enough to put me off Tesco for life, life is too short not to shop to Wham
In only a few short weeks we'll be buying nappies and shaking our booties to step into Christmas 🥳
It's an adult rave and I'm here for it 😂

• Haha
Been so long since I’ve been on this thread hope everyone and babies are doing well! 💗

had anyone seen any cute Christmas baby grows? I know she’ll be one but I want to dress her up as A candy cane!
I was literally thinking about you the other day! How are you doing?

Primark have quite a lot of outfits on but personally I’m addicted to vinted! There’s so many cute Christmas outfits on there for a few pounds you could get one for each day in December 👀🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.