New baby and post birth advice #33 A tidal wave of vomit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone... can you tell I'm drowning under this twin mum malarkey! I try to keep up with this thread but I end up missing out on weeks of funny comments!

Anyway, babies are 3 months now... WTF and words of wisdom haha.

Interested to know if any of you had a little schedule going at 3 months old? I keep reading awake windows being 1-2 hours but my two are awake for like 20 minutes before turning into mini Satan's and being totally overtired!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
For some reason I thought you were talking about the Biro and I was just imagining Baby O sitting around the house surrounded by her Biros, penning the next Harry Potter or some tit 😭 :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
I wish… I found her in the hallway licking the walls the other day…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone... can you tell I'm drowning under this twin mum malarkey! I try to keep up with this thread but I end up missing out on weeks of funny comments!

Interested to know if any of you had a little schedule going at 3 months old? I keep reading awake windows being 1-2 hours but my two are awake for like 20 minutes before turning into mini Satan's and being totally overtired!
Don't pay much attention to suggested wake windows.
All 3 of mine have been completely different and you send yourself crazy and its so much more stressful trying to fit them to a schedule that isn't their own.

I'd suggest just following their lead with everything and eventually you'll fit into a routine

Reactions: 2
8 months down the line and I've realised the best advice I could give any new parent is bleeping forget routine, even if you've had a brilliant one for 6 month, one day your baby will wake up, choose violence and suddenly you don't know your hole from your elbow and it's all gone out the bloody window, ACCEPT CHAOS mamas cause these little devil's know nothing else 😂 😩

*Especially if your Tommy who has chosen violence from day 1

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
8 months down the line and I've realised the best advice I could give any new parent is bleeping forget routine, even if you've had a brilliant one for 6 month, one day your baby will wake up, choose violence and suddenly you don't know your hole from your elbow and it's all gone out the bloody window, ACCEPT CHAOS mamas cause these little devil's know nothing else 😂 😩

8years in and hardly have a routine tbh, all I know that if all of them aren’t in bed by 8 then there’s no chance of me having a single second to myself as I’m asleep by 9 most nights 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just let this kid do what he want, if I ever try to do things on my timeline he resists, so no point having more battles than I need to.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The only rule/routine in this house is getting the boy to school on time.
Anything after that is your own business, but not a cat in hells chance am I being stuck in with 3 kids allll day. Hahahaha hell no.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m 8 weeks PP today, I started mine just before I was 6w. I have to be honest with you and say it’s the most horrendous period I have EVER had. It was so much worse than my bleeding just after birth, I was constantly leaking and the cramps were horrific. But it did just come to an abrupt end on day 5 which was quite nice cos it was almost a surprise 😂 I’m hoping it might settle a little for my next one but hopefully yours isn’t as bad as mine was 😅💀
Ok, well i am out tonight, brought extra super tampons and pads incase 🙈 and all the pills. It can do what it wants tomorrow but tonight i just want to enjoy my first night out in nearly a year 😒😭

Reactions: 2

I am sorry but YOU LIE! There is no way the babies are 3 months already 😳 where has it gone?!
At 3 months we just follow any old amount of wake and sleep and eat that they want, no set schedule. But I’ve never had to manage two at once so my POV is essentially useless! 🤣

I am sorry but YOU LIE! There is no way the babies are 3 months already 😳 where has it gone?!
At 3 months we just follow any old amount of wake and sleep and eat that they want, no set schedule. But I’ve never had to manage two at once so my POV is essentially useless! 🤣
They are almost 3.5 months as well! 😭😭😭
It has gone far too bloody fast!
Ok that's good... my two will not up there 3 hourly feeds to any more than 120mls since around 7 weeks they will Projectile vom everywhere if you give a ml over!!

The only rule/routine in this house is getting the boy to school on time.
Anything after that is your own business, but not a cat in hells chance am I being stuck in with 3 kids allll day. Hahahaha hell no.
I drag these 3 out in all weather's.. because everyone can get fucked if they think I'm going to stay home alllllllll day with all 3, the toddler moaning that he wants the pet rabbit to come back from the stars, the twins crying and pelting each other with their dinky little rat nails hahaha

Haha Tommy sounds like my 3.5year old when he was a baby... he now likes to direct the violence onto his twin baby siblings arghhhh

• Haha
Guys I can’t remember if I’ve said before but every time I have put baby Rita in her carrier before it’s like she’s being tortured the screams were horrific it was too much

so I thought well this is never gonna happen what a waste of money and gave up. Probably not tried for a month or so

Well I thought tonight if it rains I’m gonna need it for when we go pumpkin picking so I put her in it and she DIDN’T scream or cry and she actually looked like she was enjoying it tbh

So that’s my win for today. Going to try it at the shops tomorrow and that may be a different story however…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No need for babies nails to grow that fast.
Another thing that evolution needs to change. Easier teething and slow growing nails!
And less of the cheesy necks!

I bath them each night and by the next day, it's like a fromage factory in under there! My two have tiny hidden rolls under chins and shoulders too haha

• Haha
Guys I can’t remember if I’ve said before but every time I have put baby Rita in her carrier before it’s like she’s being tortured the screams were horrific it was too much

so I thought well this is never gonna happen what a waste of money and gave up. Probably not tried for a month or so

Well I thought tonight if it rains I’m gonna need it for when we go pumpkin picking so I put her in it and she DIDN’T scream or cry and she actually looked like she was enjoying it tbh

So that’s my win for today. Going to try it at the shops tomorrow and that may be a different story however…
Skimmed and read it as you were going to try her in the shower tomorrow, and to be honest, NSPCC was a phone call away 👀😂

*it’s a joke snoop. I would never do that. We all gotta shower one way!

• Haha
I think insta moms should be deleted and banned forever 😆. While they spend 3 hours filming “content” (shudder) about weaning/wake windows/naps/sleep/nappies/any other BS I wonder what their little one is up to!!??!! Are they ignoring the babes so they can go on insta for likes all the while making everyone else feel bad about what we’re doing whilst trying to survive!! I don’t have time to make eggless pancakes and homemade yoghurt and edit an insta reel about the entire process only for it all to be thrown on the floor by the baby 😆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.