New baby and post birth advice #33 A tidal wave of vomit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Baby Runner woke up at 6am today.
Her first nap? 3 minutes before the 3yo woke her up.
Second nap? 1 whole minute before 3yo woke her up
Third nap was a whole luxurious 15 mins until, you guessed it, 3yo woke her up.

So do you reckon she’ll now do a mammoth sleep to make up for it, or will I be up alllll night with an overtired grumpy baby?!?

(3yo has been on one today, I need a big strong drink 🤪)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Baby Runner woke up at 6am today.
Her first nap? 3 minutes before the 3yo woke her up.
Second nap? 1 whole minute before 3yo woke her up
Third nap was a whole luxurious 15 mins until, you guessed it, 3yo woke her up.

So do you reckon she’ll now do a mammoth sleep to make up for it, or will I be up alllll night with an overtired grumpy baby?!?

(3yo has been on one today, I need a big strong drink 🤪)
I've got everything crossed for you🤦🏻‍♀️💪🏻

Reactions: 1
From tomorrow my mum is taking our laundry over until Thursday 👀👀 For those of you who have followed my house moving saga, it’s looking like THIS WEDNESDAY is the day. Thus my mother is doing all our laundry for us to lighten the load somewhat. i am very excited 😂

@WhatABore any updates?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I sent this exact picture to my husband the other day, like yeah, you think your job is hard but mine is literally impossible, and no one is paying me for it!
I done 2 loads of washing today. The baskets are still full. Baby has been sick on 2 outfits of his and 2 of mine 😔 just what I need!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
From tomorrow my mum is taking our laundry over until Thursday 👀👀 For those of you who have followed my house moving saga, it’s looking like THIS WEDNESDAY is the day. Thus my mother is doing all our laundry for us to lighten the load somewhat. i am very excited 😂

@WhatABore any updates?
Still waiting to be moved.
No idea what I wrote in the last update 😂
So sorry if I repeat.

We got sent for an emergency xray this afternoon as she woke up screaming in pain.
So they're worried the fluid around her lungs is still getting worse.

She actually perked up a little this morning as well. Feels like 1 step forward and 2 back!

Still haven't had the xray results. And now got to wait until tomorrow for the ultrasound as they still don't have any beds for us. So we're going to be transported an hour there ultrasound, possible drain and then once she's awake, yean sported the hour back!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

@WhatABore any updates?
This is exciting news!
Good luck Me family!!!
What a last minute run around for you all!

Edited for silly spelling errors!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yay! How exciting - both the move and the washing 😂

My favourite thing about being back at my mums is that she chucks all our washing in with hers… and then she IRONS it !! Can you believe it. I don’t iron anything, I never want to leave!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Still waiting to be moved.
No idea what I wrote in the last update 😂
So sorry if I repeat.

We got sent for an emergency xray this afternoon as she woke up screaming in pain.
So they're worried the fluid around her lungs is still getting worse.

She actually perked up a little this morning as well. Feels like 1 step forward and 2 back!

Still haven't had the xray results. And now got to wait until tomorrow for the ultrasound as they still don't have any beds for us. So we're going to be transported an hour there ultrasound, possible drain and then once she's awake, yean sported the hour back!
What a nightmare for you both. It is great to hear she was a bit brighter this morning though, hopefully that will continue each day and the small steps forward start making progress.
How are things at home? Is MrBore taking time off work to stay with the other kids?

My favourite thing about being back at my mums is that she chucks all our washing in with hers… and then she IRONS it !! Can you believe it. I don’t iron anything, I never want to leave!
When we started packing up the house we got rid of our ironing board, which is how little we ever iron. We kept the iron for the kids melty beads though!

This is exciting news!
Good luck Me family!!!
What a last minute run around for you all!

Edited for silly spelling errors!
We have everything crossed. It still isn't technically official yet as we are stilllllllllll waiting for one document (that’s since June…) but we are assured it will be there tomorrow. Although they also said it would be there on Friday so who bloody knows. Nothing like a bit of last minute mayhem!

My grandma told me I was lazy last week because I don’t iron… bedsheets. Actually duck off, I don’t iron anything but if I did I sure as hell wouldn’t do the bloody bedsheets I’m sorry.

Reactions: 12
My grandma told me I was lazy last week because I don’t iron… bedsheets. Actually duck off, I don’t iron anything but if I did I sure as hell wouldn’t do the bloody bedsheets I’m sorry.
My Grandma used to iron my Grandads socks & underpants😂
I used to love sleepovers I'd have freshly ironed jammies for bed 🥰
She'd also be turning in her grave to know her eldest granddaughter has never used the iron she bought 10years ago😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.