New baby and post birth advice #16 Because I can birth a human quicker than my husband can poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think babies could do with a glass of wine now and again, mellow them out😂

I don't know if this helps, but when these two start I bring them to my feet and sit on the sofa, I pick the heavier twin & place them on one knee, then I pick the second twin up by her baby grow swing her round onto my empty knee and then we rock for a while. Doesn't usually work one twin always ends up punching the other but it stops the screaming for about 5 seconds, then I stand up with them both walk up and attemp to get them in bed😂
I dunno what happened when I was reading that but I read something along the lines of "I sit on the sofa, and then put my feet on them and rock" 😂 had the fingers ready to dial social services there for a second imaging you basically stamping on them when they cry 😂

Woweee that’s so werid isn’t it! I’m off to look into it I thought they had vegan wines because they used animal bones to filter it or something maybe I dreamt that!
If that’s true that is beyond gross.

I don’t actually drink wine, but I know when I was breastfeeding my cmpa baby the Facebook groups I was in were full of people raging about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dunno what happened when I was reading that but I read something along the lines of "I sit on the sofa, and then put my feet on them and rock" 😂 had the fingers ready to dial social services there for a second imaging you basically stamping on them when they cry 😂
So now isn't the time to tell you a few weeks ago T1 ended up sucking my toe as I was feeding T2 and she was fussing so I gave her my foot to play with?😂😂
Grossed me out😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So now isn't the time to tell you a few weeks ago T1 ended up sucking my toe as I was feeding T2 and she was fussing so I gave her my foot to play with?😂😂
Grossed me out😭😂
Ahh a wee bit of toe sucking is nothing, I’ve had that a few times too. Totally disgusting but if it keeps them quiet for a minute then we will go with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grossed me out😭😂
Bahahaha Everleigh has a thing for feet. If you're sitting on the sofa, she walks up to you and tries to suck your toes.
As soon as she sees you pulling away, she sticks her tongue out and licks it as you pull away 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Fab thanks x

Went to this new class today at the clinic the free one set up by the health visitors we had to put veg oil all over the babies and massage them only they all kicked off so everyone was furiously trying to get the veg oil off the slippy babies so they could comfort them. No massages were done all the babies cried and the woman just carried on massaging her doll at the front. It’s a four week course Jesus 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️
omg we've been doing baby massage set up by the HVs too and we were given bottles of rapeseed oil to use 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bahahaha Everleigh has a thing for feet. If you're sitting on the sofa, she walks up to you and tries to suck your toes.
As soon as she sees you pulling away, she sticks her tongue out and licks it as you pull away 😂
Why are they like this? My oldest was the same, used my feet for ear muffs the lot😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are they like this? My oldest was the same, used my feet for ear muffs the lot😂
It's even worse that Ivy just let's her.
And I feel like I'm constantly walking into the room and being like "For godsake! Get your toe out her mouth" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just stumbled upon a Twitter thread “the creepiest things your child has said” which was quite frankly horrifying. Never been so happy to see an innocent chat about toe sucking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just stumbled upon a Twitter thread “the creepiest things your child has said” which was quite frankly horrifying. Never been so happy to see an innocent chat about toe sucking
You can't say things like this, I'm an old curious nosey soul!
heads to twitter....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m only on page 21 but I knew months ago I’d found my people on here now I realise I definitely have!! Fellow humans who hate bananas!!! I can’t look at them, smell them or touch them and I’ve never fed them to any of my children. I can smell a banana skin a mile off 🤮🤮🤮 right back to page 22 for me 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Fab thanks x

Went to this new class today at the clinic the free one set up by the health visitors we had to put veg oil all over the babies and massage them only they all kicked off so everyone was furiously trying to get the veg oil off the slippy babies so they could comfort them. No massages were done all the babies cried and the woman just carried on massaging her doll at the front. It’s a four week course Jesus 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️
How did I miss this?!! 🤣🤣🤣 funniest thing I’ve read all week, brilliant. Veg oil!?

Has anyone got any magic winding tricks? I’ve suddenly lost the ability to wind my baby and it’s stressing me out 😫 she’s been on 3-4oz every three hours (mainly 4) and I always wind her half way through but the last day or so she hasn’t been getting any wind up and then falls asleep and only finishes about 2oz. She’s only had about 14 oz all day today when she usually has so much more and I’m worried she’s not getting enough or she’s getting trapped wind (she’s three weeks old but a big baby, born at 9 lb 9) I do the usuals of patting her back, over the shoulder but I seem to have lost it haha xx

• Heart
Ivy is quite the.. Creepy talker.
She has a man that grunts at her that she's seen in hers and Everleigh's rooms.
And then she was talking about her friend from heaven. She gave good detail and a name.
And currently she says there's a man that comes out her TV and goes out her window 🙃

I'm quite a believer in some spritual/supernatural kind of stuff. So 🙃 freaks me out a little.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And then she was talking about her friend from heaven. She gave good detail and a name.
And currently she says there's a man that comes out her TV and goes out her window 🙃

I'm quite a believer in some spritual/supernatural kind of stuff. So 🙃 freaks me out a little.
I definitely believe kids can sense that sort of thing!

That sounds awful! I’m such a wuss I don’t know how I’d deal with it if she started saying stuff like that

Not me skim reading the previous posts and thought you had all written VAG oil 💀 I was very confused
think I’m a slightly sleep deprived …..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.