• 1+ plus

Votes: 13 10.4%
  • Still pregnant and being nosey about what’s coming next

Votes: 13 10.4%
  • I have a cat, and I don’t know why I’m here

Votes: 14 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue!

Edit to add, the poll option should say 1 year plus, not 1+ plus. I’m sleep deprived and can’t type apparently 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loving the bottom option on the poll! I nosey in a lot of threads and never post, but I never thought people might do that in this thread. Shout out to anyone who reads these threads who doesn’t have kids 👋🏻👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@bottombanana just responding from the previous thread…It could even be that there was a really mild reaction before if it was something through your breast milk but you never noticed it & it’s just a much more extreme reaction now that he’s ingested it directly. I’ve to wait 3-4 weeks then try oat milk again & see if she gets patchy because she did only a little bit before with me having the milk, it was the moisturiser on her that made it really bad. She also might have a nut allergy after having a slight reaction when I ate Nutella so it seems it’s only a small reaction if it’s through the breast milk that you might not notice but it’s much worse when it’s directly through them. I also thought my wee ones looked really eczema like in the creases of her arms & back of her legs but the HV didn’t seem to agree 🤷🏼‍♀️ breast milk has helped clear hers up a bit though so that’s worth a try!

Reactions: 2
On the creepy talk, the other night I was sleeping with baby tango on the sofa and dreamt I was doing the exact same thing but a ghost forced me to the ground, I tried to call out to mr tango in my dream and made such a loud noise in real life I woke baby tango who then decided only milk would do. I was so scared to get up and make a bottle I tried to sssh her back to sleep but had to tell myself I’m the adult now and there’s no such thing as ghosts 😂 sleep deprivation is killing me!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My baby is 8 months old tomorrow 🥹🥹🥹 8 months though!!!!
I still clicked the 4-6 months because you know…hide behind her being prem haha.

Back to banana chat I feel like I’m the only one who loves all things banana and now I really crave banana ice cream 🍌🍌🍌🍌

On the creepy talk, the other night I was sleeping with baby tango on the sofa and dreamt I was doing the exact same thing but a ghost forced me to the ground, I tried to call out to mr tango in my dream and made such a loud noise in real life I woke baby tango who then decided only milk would do. I was so scared to get up and make a bottle I tried to sssh her back to sleep but had to tell myself I’m the adult now and there’s no such thing as ghosts 😂 sleep deprivation is killing me!
Omg the last two nights I’ve had vile ghost dreams because my partner keeps winding me up saying there’s ghosts visiting the baby and I warned him if he didn’t STFU I would wipe the baby’s pooey nappy on his bed sheets.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does someone just have a cat? 😂😂😂 brilliant

I’m casting my vote tomorrow when she’s four months

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Wait there's an option to just have cats? Can you still participate if you have a cat? How do I refund three kids for some more cats?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We got a kitten 3 weeks ago. I mean, why else would I want more responsibility on my plate? Because a nearly 13yo, 6yo, 2yo and 3 month old ISNT enough 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
About the creepy talk, my mum always says I was a little weirdo and used to talk about some old man in the house, and she caught me having a conversation a few times but no one was there. Also, my friends nephew started having trouble sleeping a few years ago when he was about 4/5, he never wanted to go to his own bed at night and would say that the old man with no legs used to wake him up and sit on his bed with him :oops: he would give really random and specific details about it, so he started staying over at her house a lot instead and he never mentioned it there. I’m a wimp when it comes to ghosty stuff, so if baby trombolese starts to talk about ghosts in a few years then I’ll have to just sell the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Baby o is fast asleep but I’m yet to sleep myself 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫 I just can’t switch my brain off, my anxiety is sky high and I have so much going through my mind. Argh. Tomorrow is going to be FUN. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have a terrible overactive imagination I don’t watch any scary things or if do nothing at night. It was me with the banana powder you make the bottle as normal add a small amount of banana nesquick not other flavours as it alters the colour xx

I have a terrible overactive imagination I don’t watch any scary things or if do nothing at night. It was me with the banana powder you make the bottle as normal add a small amount of banana nesquick not other flavours as it alters the colour xx

Reactions: 4
The twins went to bed 2 hours later then usual but woken up 2 hours earlier this morning 😑.
I couldn’t get to sleep last night and ended up reading about a couple who had 2 sets of twins and then had quadruplets 💀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have an answer why I have had an unhappy screaming baby for weeks. Reflux! It all suddenly made sense last night, the symptoms are so similar to teething but she rolled on her tummy for the first time in her sleep last night and slept for about 4 hours & just woke up HAPPY. I’m going to cut all dairy out and slowly reintroduce as I think it’s the cows milk in her porridges I give her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.