Nelly London #5 Munchausen, Misappropriation and Moose’s Knuckle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her newest video 1. What the fudge and 2. Stolen from someone else - shock
what the hell. It looks manic because it’s just not authentic at all. The original creator makes a lot of videos like this so it’s super consistent with her style and personality. Nelly comes across as a little manic.

At least she’s given credit though. AKA the basic level of decency.

Reactions: 2
It's so annoying the way she pulls her outfits around so they're sitting in the wrong place, cutting into her, looking horribly uncomfortable. That skirt is obviously meant to be higher waisted and it might actually look OK.

Reactions: 10
The thing that annoys me is if you watch the original it’s literally copied move for move it’s so cringe

Reactions: 4
The thing that annoys me is if you watch the original it’s literally copied move for move it’s so cringe
Which is an absolute shame because the original poster (Keara Graves) is actually talented, creative, and has something to say. Nelly's version just seems so half assed and mailed in.

Reactions: 5
Her stories these days really give nothing. Her boyfriend of what, eight years? Puts her as his phone background and this is worthy of being shared why exactly…?

Reactions: 4
I get we’re not all constantly glam all the time but she just looks unkempt and dare I say it unclean sometimes? Like she’s either full glam or full slob and there is no in between 😂

Reactions: 3
I know this gets said a lot but there’s two adults living in that house, no kids, pets or anything and one of those adults doesn’t have a real job…how does that house get in such a state? I can’t get my head around it at all, if my house looked like that every week I’d be so ashamed. I’m not saying it has to be Instagram perfect 100% of the time but how can they let it get into that state?! 🤢

Reactions: 12
I know this gets said a lot but there’s two adults living in that house, no kids, pets or anything and one of those adults doesn’t have a real job…how does that house get in such a state? I can’t get my head around it at all, if my house looked like that every week I’d be so ashamed. I’m not saying it has to be Instagram perfect 100% of the time but how can they let it get into that state?! 🤢
I get the sense Nelly spends _a lot_ of her time just rotting on the sofa going down social media rabbit holes. She must spend so much time watching and viewing other people’s work for her own inspo.

the state of that kitchen is shocking. My student flat was cleaner than that. I get you don’t always have time to clean up… but we always pile dirty dishes by the sink and put away dishcloths etc. that kitchen has dirty dishes all over it, on the floor, food left out… it’s disgusting. I can’t believe she’s willing to post a photo of that. And since they’ve been gone three days presumably that’s the state they left the flat in..?!?! Absolutely feral Nelly and B 😂

starting to see why she went on that liking spree on Twitter a while back, and liked tweets about expectations with cleaning.

Reactions: 8