Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm having serious anxiety about having the money to feed my kids and shes having a little cry on a plane to go on a free trip.
Get fucked helen

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Surely when your clothes cause you pain its a good sign to size up. What's she trying to prove?
she’s in denial about her body size because she isn’t at all appreciative or as accepting of her body as she lets on

Reactions: 9
No word of the recent news that savage x Fenty is worse than shein on environmental impact and fair wages…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No word of the recent news that savage x Fenty is worse than shein on environmental impact and fair wages…
that would involve Nelly having to think about something other than herself though…

Reactions: 7
Nelly is too dumb to understand and formulate her own words on situations like this, even during world disasters she doesn’t make heartfelt posts of support, or she skips mentioning it at all.

Reactions: 5
60E247E2-CF80-4C80-B8E8-99B92AD7FF77.jpeg

pretending that she’s doing us all a favour to counteract the money thirsty influenza image.

F792B7FA-8472-45E6-877E-E339D25FCA9E.jpeg

something to take note of, next time B is running to her rescue or filming her panic attacks. Just cos someone isn’t being overtly hostile doesn’t mean their actions aren’t harmful or red flags…

Big speech about not posing when you pass a mirror but yet makes a video of herself posing in unflattering positions, it doesn’t make you any better, just stand normally to get your point across, posing to show off the bad angles is still bleeping posing and you’d look completely fine otherwise 🙄 Also most of it is down to your underwear and bra being far too small, you wouldn’t have as many rolls if they weren’t slicing you in half.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The new post if anything proves she over exaggerates her figure and breathes out when taking certain pics

Reactions: 16
Copying someone else again.

posing in her undies again

bodychecking again

yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m terrible at maths so correct me if I’m wrong, there’s about 6 in the remaining pile and that’s apparently 10% of what’s left so she sold/made 60?
Unless what she’s trying, and failing, to say is that each pebble is representative of let’s say 10 vibrators. Either way, weird and boring. For a product you’re “so proud of” that you didn’t manufacture or design, why not just say wow we made 1,000 I thought that was ambitious and actually I’ve sold 90% of them. Do we need to try and be cryptic about it? Hold on, of course we do because it’s Nelly and everything she spouts is a lie, falsified, embellished or horse tit.
---
New thread title:
Underwear too tight, too anxious to take a flight, “I’m body positive”, what a load of shite. Helena you’re not fooling us, Nelly x VUSH? Oh please, do us all a favour and shush.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion:

Nelly London: flying is dicey, my toys are so spicy, be careful though, they're also pricey

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She definitely sent this one to herself because she was talking about the benefits of it the other day
Imagine shilling a crappy, overpriced vibrator and using “health benefits” to do so.

what a crappy thing to do. Yes, there are health benefits to masturbation but you don’t need to spend £90 on a vibrator to get them. So exploitive.

I don’t believe a single one of those reviews are genuine. Not a single one. At the end of the day a vibrator is a vibrator, and people’s orgasms will be down to their own physiology and mindset. I’ve owned an absolute ton of vibrators over the years and they are all much of a muchness at the end of the day. They all do the same thing. I just can’t believe someone was so blown away they felt the need to write a detailed review on their orgasm. Literally none of them include any actual practical review - is it easy to charge, are the buttons easy to change, boring practical stuff that consumers actually want to know about.

all these reviews focus on how “amazing” it is and how great the orgasm was… it’s just not believable and it’s very on brand for nelly to write this way. I don’t believe a single one.

and the stuff with the pebbles? Unhinged. Nonsensical, contradicts what she’s said before and unhinged. She can’t keep track of her own lies anymore. Calling her a “visual learner” sounds like a flowery way of telling her she isn’t especially bright.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I think Nelly needs a good scrubbing. Her feet always looks dirty and it freaks me out hahaha!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.