Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone stole her work, which no one could since she doesn’t have an original bone in her body, she would set her rabid followers on to them until they properly credited. But not Helena, she thinks she’s untouchable.
Nelly has actually said thank you on the poosh post for them reposting but not ack that she stole the idea from this other girl, I notice on her post she credited Georgie swallow? But I can’t figure out which post she supposedly copied from of hers :/ most of nellys content is other peoples ideas I’ve noticed, I don’t think she has any ideas of her own so just copies others and takes the credit for it!

Reactions: 9
Nelly has actually said thank you on the poosh post for them reposting but not ack that she stole the idea from this other girl, I notice on her post she credited Georgie swallow? But I can’t figure out which post she supposedly copied from of hers :/ most of nellys content is other peoples ideas I’ve noticed, I don’t think she has any ideas of her own so just copies others and takes the credit for it!
That’s the thing, trends happen and a lot of influencers could jump on the chance to post their take on it, but Helena does it with everything, like if she wasn’t able to copy someone else’s work she would never have anything to post 😂

That’s the thing, trends happen and a lot of influencers could jump on the chance to post their take on it, but Helena does it with everything, like if she wasn’t able to copy someone else’s work she would never have anything to post 😂
Totally agree! She never even really puts her own take on it, just basically a straight up copy! If you re going to do it at least credit the right people!

Reactions: 10
She never admits to outright copying either, it’s always “inspired by…”

Like, if it’s a shot by shot imitation then it’s not “inspired” is it? It’s a direct copy to allow you to piggy back off others creativity, then you throw them a bone (aka a mention) because you have more followers and they are grateful for the exposure. Then you continue your lying, manipulative tactics to shill crap to your unwitting following who believe they are signing up to follow a girl like then who just sends positives messages out. She’s a con artist, a total fraud who hasn’t earned nor deserves a fraction of the successes she has.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Nelly London - face like a potato, go outside? No, I don't think so!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion - no creative ideas of her own, probably because she never leaves her home
---
Thread title suggestion - no creative ideas of her own, probably because she never leaves her home
Also Jaycie is rlly upset that her idea not being credited on Nelly’s page as Nelly has now made a Part 2 to her AMazIng BrIlIanT ORIGINAL idea aka the one she stole from Jaycie. Report post if you can

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Could someone add the whole stealing ideas from Jaycie and not crediting properly to the wiki? I have no idea how to do it and I don’t want to mess it up 🤣

How does companies like Poosh sharing things work, would they contact her first, or would they just share it?

Ugh all the comments praising her and her lapping them up is so shameless 😡
I honestly don’t know how she doesn’t feel SO guilty and uncomfortable reading those, knowing it’s not her concept or idea and bragging about how she’s going to make a series from them. It wasn’t your idea to make a series from! I just don’t know how she sleeps at night being such a crappy person.

and then she has the temerity to complain about the “gym bros” commenting - hun, it isn’t even your idea they are commenting on. She does it tonup her engagement and get sympathy. Funny how she’s able to ignore all the comments critiquing her use of fast fashion, stealing ideas etc.

she Is a truly awful, awful person and I don’t say that lightly.

holed up in that flat in her codependent relationship, barely any friends, surrounded by her tacky clothes and obsessing over her body and online persona? A sad life and one she COMPLETELY deserves
---
Could someone add the whole stealing ideas from Jaycie and not crediting properly to the wiki? I have no idea how to do it and I don’t want to mess it up 🤣

How does companies like Poosh sharing things work, would they contact her first, or would they just share it?
just click on edit and you add it in :) it’s super easy

---

Also Jaycie is rlly upset that her idea not being credited on Nelly’s page as Nelly has now made a Part 2 to her AMazIng BrIlIanT ORIGINAL idea aka the one she stole from Jaycie. Report post if you can
I am so pissed for Jaycie, and at Nelly! All the comments you’re so creative, she stole the idea!!

Reactions: 5
I am so pissed for Jaycie, and at Nelly! All the comments you’re so creative, she stole the idea!!
exactly! It would take all of two seconds to respond with “thanks but I owe credit to jaycie”.

funny she has time to go through the glowing praise and say “thanks” to everyone sucking up to her, but when there’s an open to give credit where it’s due … crickets.

I genuinely believe she is a narcissist. A full blown undiagnosed, low functioning NPD case.

Reactions: 13
exactly! It would take all of two seconds to respond with “thanks but I owe credit to jaycie”.

funny she has time to go through the glowing praise and say “thanks” to everyone sucking up to her, but when there’s an open to give credit where it’s due … crickets.

I genuinely believe she is a narcissist. A full blown undiagnosed, low functioning NPD case.
Nah, I reckon she's just a bleep

• Haha
Oh shock Nelly has found the best mascara ever ever ever and it just happens to be in that egg she has been paid to promote.

and look how cute and quirky they are, going to yet another supermarket date and doing weird pretend scenarios for the gram to cover up their dull relationship and non existent sex life. SO cute.

Reactions: 15
Oh shock Nelly has found the best mascara ever ever ever and it just happens to be in that egg she has been paid to promote.

and look how cute and quirky they are, going to yet another supermarket date and doing weird pretend scenarios for the gram to cover up their dull relationship and non existent sex life. SO cute.
she also said she was getting ready but just put on the same outfit she always wears with that god awful bag

You could literally use ANY mascara and it would look different / better on a side by side with naked lashes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.