Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she managed to get sick if she’s literally left the house like once this year to count rocks by the beach

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but who in their right mind comments THIS on the post of someone they don’t even know! People are so strange
---

Poor person doesn’t realise they’ve been sucked into all her false adverts here
Read the first line then threw up in my mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Guys here’s a lovely beauty egg I bought… don’t mind that little hashtag in the corner, isn’t this beauty egg just amazing? I love it so much it is the BEST thing I have EVER bought angels it is DIVINE. You HAVE to get this to see for yourself. Oh and don’t forget to use my code it gets you a tenner off, aren’t I just so nice to you? I’m just your bestie and don’t benefit from this at all angels”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not the poorly pyjama advert day guys. I’m sick, come with me to see all the things that make me better #ad

She’s not sick guys! We aaaaall know she didnt have any content ideas and loves to sell with the backdrop of anxiety or sadness or general illness or healing her boob scars or whatever…

Edit: I never posted this yesterday because I’m dumb and didn’t click post but surprise surprise SHE’S SELLING THE PJS TOO (I should’ve known since we’ve never seen her in anything but leggings and a gross top or lingerie and they look fresh out the packet)
---
Second thought isn’t it sort of targeting vulnerable people in a way, always doing the poor me routine probably appeals to people who either want to help her her by buying the things she sells or thinks it will help their similar struggles. I’m talking about people who aren’t being flown out to places for free (cough cough) who might be really struggling themselves but have an affinity with Nelly because she creates this false narrative of being so poorly/sad/anxious/unwell/lonely and then promotes just the thing to cure it.

I don’t know enough about influencers to know if this is how they all operate or whether they just recommend things they love - but the anxiety poorly sad girl sales round ups are just not sitting right with me.

#rantover

Reactions: 9
Not the poorly pyjama advert day guys. I’m sick, come with me to see all the things that make me better #ad

She’s not sick guys! We aaaaall know she didnt have any content ideas and loves to sell with the backdrop of anxiety or sadness or general illness or healing her boob scars or whatever…

Edit: I never posted this yesterday because I’m dumb and didn’t click post but surprise surprise SHE’S SELLING THE PJS TOO (I should’ve known since we’ve never seen her in anything but leggings and a gross top or lingerie and they look fresh out the packet)
---
Second thought isn’t it sort of targeting vulnerable people in a way, always doing the poor me routine probably appeals to people who either want to help her her by buying the things she sells or thinks it will help their similar struggles. I’m talking about people who aren’t being flown out to places for free (cough cough) who might be really struggling themselves but have an affinity with Nelly because she creates this false narrative of being so poorly/sad/anxious/unwell/lonely and then promotes just the thing to cure it.

I don’t know enough about influencers to know if this is how they all operate or whether they just recommend things they love - but the anxiety poorly sad girl sales round ups are just not sitting right with me.

#rantover
I always thought there were sinister undertones to it. She basically makes out like she is sad and depressed, then will post some products that make her feel magically better and are her favourite things ever.

she’s never come out and says “guys I’m depressed/anxious too, but lookC buying X has cured me” but the subtext is there. It’s being suggested.

Nelly won’t care of course, as long as she gets money. But it really makes me uncomfortable how she does this, it really does target vulnerable people and urge them to overspend to feel better.

like those very average PJs - £60 for some poly pjs?! No Ty

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe every time she has an illness / bad period pains / is feeling down ALWAYS coincides with a package arriving that same day from a company that she does ADs and AFF links for…

How can people not see through this tit

Reactions: 15
don’t be silly. sleeping are nelly’s weekend plans.

her weekday itinerary consists of crying, taking selfies or maybe a bit of both
Don’t forget self-diagnosing with an illness!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is weird guys… I’m on my period with some bad cramps but…

I didn’t… feel the need to post on Instagram about it…? I just got on with my day, took some
Paracetamol and forgot about it..?

should I be worried?!?!

this isn’t how 90% of the female population behaves is it? No no I should definitely spend £100 on beauty products to make myself feel better and post some crying selfies, because that is completely normal

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Obviously things still go viral, what is she on about. Why is she playing dumb when she does this for a living?

what a shocker, some people didn’t like her content and now she’s come to moan and vent to her followers. At this rate people who follow her should be getting paid therapist fees.

Also, half those comments weren’t even fatphobic?
AC75FD98-9CD4-4FF2-95EF-E0FE462E33B1.jpeg

I mean if you’re overweight and unfit aka don’t have reg exercise then yeh, you are likely to die earlier.

88A76FEB-8B38-40CF-B40A-62A206DFA486.jpeg
Also… true? Being either extreme is unhealthy and nothing to do with fatphobia

8CD79AD4-8DDB-4490-AE36-BECC96F12A2A.jpeg
Again, true. Everyone needs to exercise. Developing your muscles increases bone density. Doing cardio improves cardiovascular health and lung capacity. We all need to incorporate exercise into our lives to be healthy… not fatphobic to say so?

and the last one… don’t promote an unhealthy lifestyle. I mean there’s a discussion to be had if nelly puts out content that is genuinely helpful and healthy. I’d argue that no, it isn’t. She focuses on how body acceptance is the same as self acceptance (it isn’t) and restricts her ideas if body acceptance into a very sexualised, male version of what is sexy and acceptable. Not healthy IMO.

So yeh, basically… here’s a gif representation of me trying to figure out where the fatphobic comments were

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Kourtney Kardashians business Poosh shared Nelly’s video… hate that she gets that exposure when she’s a lying little fraud

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That's a shame if she copied it.

Have her followers gone up much? I can't remember what she was on before.

Updated to add the girl she copied OUTED her on the Poosh page. No wonder Nelly hasn't mentioned it.
Unfortunately they have 🤮
ECB4BF92-5BA1-4D54-B70B-0A4EACEE24C2.png

what did the woman say? 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 2
If someone stole her work, which no one could since she doesn’t have an original bone in her body, she would set her rabid followers on to them until they properly credited. But not Helena, she thinks she’s untouchable.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.