Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop looking at his hair. I’m about to fly to Melbourne to cut it myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Davids hair is terrible!

Another cost. How many recognisable songs do they have now too? Once upon a time it seemed to be the same 1 or 2 voices with naff songs in lassiters for a bar scene or party.

It just seems like they must be hemorrhaging money at the minute. Very sad to watch. Hope it doesn't go mental like brookside did at the end, still never recovered from that ending

Reactions: 4
Davids hair is terrible!

Another cost. How many recognisable songs do they have now too? Once upon a time it seemed to be the same 1 or 2 voices with naff songs in lassiters for a bar scene or party.

It just seems like they must be hemorrhaging money at the minute. Very sad to watch. Hope it doesn't go mental like brookside did at the end, still never recovered from that ending
I remember those songs! They used the same ones for years. So bad but part of the charm!

There was one that went something like ‘I’ve got my soul.... duh duh duh duh duh’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like is turning into one of them naff covers albums like when kidspop do rhianna and pink or something but its neighbours tunes as recorded by members of tattle 😂

• Haha
There is a Neighbours album with some of the old incidental music on!

Reactions: 5
I can find one good reason on youtube but I can’t find the Cuba one anywhere. If anyone knows where I can listen to it please let me know

Reactions: 2
I can find one good reason on youtube but I can’t find the Cuba one anywhere. If anyone knows where I can listen to it please let me know
There was a time in my life I never wanted to hear that song ever again, now I’m sat here trying to find it on YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Theory on Harlow and Ned. Put as spoiler in case you don’t want to know who Ned chooses.

Ned chooses Amy and then she wants to have a baby after seeing Roxy’s excitement.

Any one else think they’re going to make Harlow pregnant otherwise why have them sleep together?

Also, random with Aubrey’s grandmother in todays episode. Nobody cares about Aubrey, she was a 5 episode character if that!

Reactions: 2
Theory on Harlow and Ned. Put as spoiler in case you don’t want to know who Ned chooses.

Ned chooses Amy and then she wants to have a baby after seeing Roxy’s excitement.

Any one else think they’re going to make Harlow pregnant otherwise why have them sleep together?

Also, random with Aubrey’s grandmother in todays episode. Nobody cares about Aubrey, she was a 5 episode character if that!
I think Harlow will be pregnant.

Reactions: 1
Neighbours production team must not have wanted to save their own show. Instead they were clearly trying to use up all the cash that Channel 5 offered to them with excessive on-location shoots. They needed to be smarter with how they spent their cash so that saving it seemed like a viable investment for other channels especially with Soaps viewership in general declining. There is no need to show the front of Terese's living room or for David and Aaron to get a brand new kitchen. Ik that they bring back old characters e.g. Jane and Amy, for nostalgic purposes but obvious older actors are more expensive than younger ones. Plus, aside from Paul and before Sheila they probably overpay the core veterans who tbh aren't on screen as much as they used to be. Like why was Clive made into a perm cast member when he is barely there!

I think Harlow will be pregnant.
Oh yes I was forgetting in soapland if anyone sleeps with someone they shouldn’t it’s a guaranteed pregnancy. Which also explains why Kyle’s cancer storyline, which should have been massive, was skipped over so quickly. It was just needed so him and Roxy are trying ivf and really want to get pregnant, while Harlow and Ned who aren’t even a couple are pregnant. Nice bit of family conflict coming up there. Also explains Harlow going off to London to find out more about her mum and family.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.