Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who agrees with what David did?

Im 50/50
I think he did the right thing really, but it still will not stop the guilt because their oath is "to do no harm" and while he did not exactly do Gareth harm he didn't help either... The guilt will be a hard thing for David to live with, unfortunately we will never know what this incident does to him and his career in the medium to long term ..

Reactions: 4
I definitely agree but I also think is that giving him the easy way out.

Reactions: 5
Just read on a fan group that Roxy and Kyle are leaving (before the ending obviously). Have possibly already finished filming

Im 50/50
I agree with him, he will feel guilty about it, although he did nothing wrong he didn't kill him, he just didn't help to save him. I think he'll feel guilty about letting Freya into his head, she deliberately told him what Gareth had done, so he didn't save his life. It's been a great few episodes. They should have done them as late night episodes and had a bit more drama.

I agree with him, he will feel guilty about it, although he did nothing wrong he didn't kill him, he just didn't help to save him. I think he'll feel guilty about letting Freya into his head, she deliberately told him what Gareth had done, so he didn't save his life. It's been a great few episodes. They should have done them as late night episodes and had a bit more drama.
I was rather surprised that ofcom allowed it to air at lunch time(despite the warning I imagine they’ll be complaints) endgame seemed tame in comparison in parts.

I was rather surprised that ofcom allowed it to air at lunch time(despite the warning I imagine they’ll be complaints) endgame seemed tame in comparison in parts.
Do you think so? I didn't think it was that bad.

Who thinks Glen is the Dad of the girl running the holiday accommodation?

Reactions: 5

There is definitely some sort of connection between them both

Reactions: 1

It was a bit much for a Friday lunch time if I’m being honest. It should’ve been a late night episode and they could’ve made more of it.

I think David's flappy hair was the most criminal thing about that episode TBH. How annoying must that be when performing life-saving procedures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I had read that about Glen so think you are right. Her middle name means moon and he happened to get a moon tattoo. I thought at the time it was a rather random thing to show, but all makes sense now. There are so many things written lately though it's hard to keep up with what's what!

Reactions: 2

Im 50/50
He died within a minute of David reaching him. If they were in hospital, they wouldn’t have done anything to try and save him, they would have tried to make him comfortable which they couldn’t exactly do in the wild.

Freya was wrong for telling David at that moment but they weren’t wrong for not doing anything imo. He will feel bad though.

Hopefully so bad he’ll go get a haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are Nicolette (Charlotte) and Leo (Tim) dating IRL? Their instas are very cosy. I hope so!
Haha I was distracted by David's hair too but loved Evil David (TM) face when he realised what Gareth had done

Are Nicolette (Charlotte) and Leo (Tim) dating IRL? Their instas are very cosy. I hope so!
Haha I was distracted by David's hair too but loved Evil David (TM) face when he realised what Gareth had done
I wondered that after her seeing her post today in the swimming pool. I thought he was dating April and before that the actress who played Piper. I think he's close to a few of the female actresses. I do think the photo of them in the pool, looked like they were together.

Reactions: 3
I’ve wondered about Tim and a few of the female cast. Charlottes insta does seem like but on his insta she’s with another guy in the pool so who knows. 😐

I agree, perhaps it was part of the agreement that Colette Mann (Assuming it was her) went and they wouldn't publicise her name if she went quietly so that she could get work elsewhere.
I can see that being true, how sad. If someone is racist they should be outed so other places know not to hire them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.