Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just at where freya and david confess and just realized how boring neighbors is lately which is a shame there is not long left, i hate all Harlow and Corey scenes

Reactions: 3
just found out who the blackmailer is and what a waste of a storyline, the blackmailer was so underwhelming the whole story line was they didn't really need too confess

Reactions: 4
Why were David and Freya discussing it sooo openly that this random is the blackmailer. Just stupid tbh. I feel like the aftermath of Karls investment and Davids trial would have been quite long running storylines. Neighbours always messes up and rushes these big reveals like babyswap.

Zima said Roxy isn’t returning, I hope she does, a firm fave!

Why were David and Freya discussing it sooo openly that this random is the blackmailer. Just stupid tbh. I feel like the aftermath of Karls investment and Davids trial would have been quite long running storylines. Neighbours always messes up and rushes these big reveals like babyswap.

Zima said Roxy isn’t returning, I hope she does, a firm fave!
I would love Roxy too return for the final episodes she was also one of my favorite characters, the blackmail story i didn't like I taught david really over reacted and sulked about for weeks over a few letters, how could the blackmailer prove it no need too confess and I'm sure he will blame paul

Reactions: 3
Saw a big Hendrix spoiler on “back to the bay” if anyone is interested

Reactions: 2
Saw a big Hendrix spoiler on “back to the bay” if anyone is interested
Does he get covid? It’s all I could think when MacKenzie was complaining he was coughing today, it was like being back at the beginning of 2020 when every cough was viewed with suspicion!

I've just caught up to them being charged and the meeting with David's lawyer. It's a boring storyline, they need a big storyline like they had with Finn/Evil Finn and Heather/Nanny Alice and the shortbread. I'm missing Roxy, she was a great character and I'm even missing Gary the pigeon. I can't stand Montana and what is that accent about?
I'm still sad that it's ending, but I feel like storylines are being rushed through and I'm sure these were filmed before they knew it was ending.
I hope they leave the ending open, as I think it will be back, but with less cast, a smaller studio, not as many location shoots and maybe fewer episodes a week.

I want to know about hendrix please ! Use a spoiler tag
Following from when he dragged Mackenzie out of the fire and all viewers were like, as if he didn’t get any smoke related injury, he will discover that he has an unnoticed lung condition caused by the fire and will need a lung transplant

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
God it’s been tit this last week or so. I reckon this week must have been the week where it was announced that the show was ending. It’s like they gave the normal cast a week off to digest the news and as a result the the focus for the past two weeks has been on new crap characters like Kiri and Montana who I reaaaaaaaally don’t give a crap about.

Thank god for the brief Karl and Susan scenes who are the only reason I want to finish watching. I was so sad when I heard the news that it was ending but now looking back, it’s been rubbish for the past two years.

I was hoping that they would go out with a bang, but currently it’s just awful.

Such a sad way to end what was once a great show.

Reactions: 1
God it’s been tit this last week or so. I reckon this week must have been the week where it was announced that the show was ending. It’s like they gave the normal cast a week off to digest the news and as a result the the focus for the past two weeks has been on new crap characters like Kiri and Montana who I reaaaaaaaally don’t give a crap about.

Thank god for the brief Karl and Susan scenes who are the only reason I want to finish watching. I was so sad when I heard the news that it was ending but now looking back, it’s been rubbish for the past two years.

I was hoping that they would go out with a bang, but currently it’s just awful.

Such a sad way to end what was once a great show.
I would t say it's been rubbish the last two years, in the last few years it's been better than ever. I think recently it's not been as good and I think it's because they've known there was a possibility it was going to end.
They haven't brought in great new characters and they've had too many guest characters. I do think it's a bit flat at the moment.

Reactions: 1
This might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t like David or Aaron. They are both wet weekends.
Also there is no chemistry between Mackenzie and Hendrix

Reactions: 7
Yes I don’t like Hendrix and Mackenzie together. Feels like they were just put together as they were the same age.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.