Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knoe hate Audrey 🤣 next week’s episodes look exciting hopefully new Pierce fucks off can’t stand him 🤣

Reactions: 2
Quick question but I noticed both Dipi and Pierce had a weird way of pronouncing "necklace" in today's UK episode...

They said it as neck-lace (almost as if it was two separate words). I've always known it to be said more like "neckless".

Am I wrong and need to posh up my pronunciation, is it an Aussie thing or are those two just twisting my brain?!?

Quick question but I noticed both Dipi and Pierce had a weird way of pronouncing "necklace" in today's UK episode...

They said it as neck-lace (almost as if it was two separate words). I've always known it to be said more like "neckless".

Am I wrong and need to posh up my pronunciation, is it an Aussie thing or are those two just twisting my brain?!?
I think it's just Aussie pronunciation. They say it like that on Home and Away too. I always think it sounds really odd, even though it actually makes more sense as neck- lace rather than how we say it.

So I see Channel 5 have no plans to catch us up to Aus pace and are taking a Christmas break 😩 so bloody annoying

• Sad
Nicolette = Scarlett.
Chloe = Ned.

The scriptwriters should try to come up with something original than repeating so quickly an obsessed storyline.

Reactions: 4
Glad to see Audrey hasn’t made it into the titles rejig 🎉
Is Nicolette always going to be behaving like she could give that guy from YOU a run for his money??

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched Neighbours for absolute ages ... the storyline going when I last did, was when Gary and Therese split up.

Anyhoo, I happened to flick it on yesterday and could not get over how much weight "Therese" has put on. I hope her health is okay, as her neck looks very swollen.

Reactions: 1
Why does Richie put up with Mackenzie for? He's loved her for the person she is not listening to haters because she's trans, he's a teen boy who's waited patiently over a year for sex and is still waiting and stayed faithful when it was offered to him on a plate. What's he get in return apart from grief? She even blamed him for grown ups cheating that ruined two marriages.

Reactions: 5
I just googled Dipi’s age in real life and she is 32! I always thought she looked very young to have teenage kids 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.