Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Pierce and Dipi have no on screen chemistry. He just looks pervy when he try to look longingly at her.

I'm already underwhelmed by the Audrey/Nicolette story line and cannot for the life of me fathom why they brought Scarlett back again, unless as a lead in for Ned and Yashvi splitting if one of the actors wanted to leave. I've wondered if she might be magically promoted because of her 'excellent detective work', but have to move. Probably to Darwin. They all go to Darwin lol.

I've found Neighbours can be quite plot driven though, as opposed to H&A which tends to be more character driven.
Neighbours seem to shoehorn storylines together which can be clunky when characters start acting out of character.

Reactions: 2
Neighbours seem to shoehorn storylines together which can be clunky when characters start acting out of character.
This! Big example being Pierce now, I know they need an exit storyline but I don't think him having an affair with dipi is believable considering his character.

Reactions: 3
Old Pierce was gorgeous 🤤
Feel like covid has contributed to the Dipi affair being less steamy, so we just get those cringe dress unbuttoning scenes!

Also surprised after all that build up they resolved the Scarlett stuff in one episode 😂
I thought this with the unbuttoning of the dress scenes seriously cringe 😂

Yay a neighbours thread!

yes this new Pierce is not working. Could believe the old Pierce in his relationships with Chloe, Dipi and Hendrix but not now. He also seemed to make Dipi less annoying but she’s back to winding me up again now.

i go through phases with Neighbours where everyone just pisses me off and I’m in one now (but still keep watching obviously!)

Nicolette is annoying, Yashvi is annoying, Harlow is annoying, Shane is annoying.

there seems to be a lot of gormless face acting just now too.

but the nostalgia keeps me going!

Yay a neighbours thread!

yes this new Pierce is not working. Could believe the old Pierce in his relationships with Chloe, Dipi and Hendrix but not now. He also seemed to make Dipi less annoying but she’s back to winding me up again now.

i go through phases with Neighbours where everyone just pisses me off and I’m in one now (but still keep watching obviously!)

Nicolette is annoying, Yashvi is annoying, Harlow is annoying, Shane is annoying.

there seems to be a lot of gormless face acting just now too.

but the nostalgia keeps me going!
I go through phases like that too. I still feel relief Elly has gone! She used to really irritate me. As did Finn and his weird face pulling. Sean's day glow teeth were an amusement though. They seemed to be brighter everytime he came back. I agree Dipi is very annoying again at the moment. Like you though, I'll keep watching!

Old Pierce couldn't act and new Pierce looks like Nick Knowles. I prefer the comedy characters like Chloe, Roxy, Shiela, Karl, Kyle and Paul who can all make me laugh.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god! Those unbuttoning the dress scenes are honestly THE PITS 🤣🤣 whose idea was that!!

• Haha
Does anyone listen to the neighbuzz podcast? They're really good! But it's Australia pace

Am I the only one who prefers new pierce?!
And I wish Nicolette would get back in her box. Can't stand her, she's so sly and manipulative.

Am I the only one who prefers new pierce?!
And I wish Nicolette would get back in her box. Can't stand her, she's so sly and manipulative.
Nicolette is a horrible character. Nothing nice about her. Manipulative, stolen money, interfered with Chloe's relationships because she wanted her and now having a child with the boys just to keep Chloe in her life and her recent snipe at Jane. She's scary

I think they have made a bit of a mockery out the storylines re same sex couples wanting to have children. Having Aaron & David deciding against having a child of their own then rush through the fostering process & the dramas it included to be given a difficult child immediately because there was such a shortage for yet more dramas that would never be allowed to happen then fostering to be abandoned and never mentioned again. Decide on the sensible approach for it to go out the window in 30 secs to have a child with someone they barely know but trust implicitly.....

Who else agrees that Nicolette is annoying, a bully, interfering. The fake smile she does aswell.

It will be interesting to see where Dipi lives when the affair comes out.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why I watch it lol
Wonder how Shane will react. And yes Nicolette is really annoying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.