Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it as
Soon as
somebody is in hospital they all turn up and know exactly where to go.....oh that’s right there is only 2 rooms and 2
Doctors although who saw ned as Karl is in London and David is busy lol

Gary makes me physically sick 🤮 I felt so happy the actress who plays Amy when she ended up with Kyle.
I hate the way they shoehorn Bea singing at every available opportunity.
If I have to hear this one more time....

"No no no no, no no no no no nooooo, sorry cant turn back time, no no no...."

Reactions: 3
I cant wait for the Scarlett storyline to be over!! But the actress is playing a brilliant part!!

Reactions: 1
Hendrix is a little tit!!
still can’t work out if Flynn is genuine even after all this time.
And Scarlett they could of made her a nice character. So many nutters in neighbours land Alice and fake Dee were a different level lol

So glad there’s a thread on neighbours ❤ I’ve watched it since I was young!

Reactions: 2
I'm loving the Sheila/Clive storyline at the moment. Sheila is hilarious!

Not liking the Sheila and Clive storyline, Shelia is doing my head in.

Roxy and Hendrix to get together?

Finally the Scarlett storyline is coming to an end 🙏🏻

How old is Hendrix I thought he was about the same age as Harlow so still at school. Saying that Neighbours love having couples with massive age gaps so him and Roxy probs will be a thing.

Scarlett is so crazy I had to laugh when she came out wearing a wedding dress poor Ned. Here's hoping she doesn't end up with amnesia, moves in with Neds family and everyone forgets that she was a psycho ( Im still annoyed by the Finn storyline)

How old is Hendrix I thought he was about the same age as Harlow so still at school. Saying that Neighbours love having couples with massive age gaps so him and Roxy probs will be a thing.
I think he's meant to be 16?

I'm glad the Scarlett storyline is coming to a close. Christie Whelan-Browne has played a brilliant part, but I just didn't like the storyline, it's too soon after Nanny Alice/Heather Schilling and before that, Hamish.
Poor Ned though. The look of realisation on his face when she appeared in the dress, you could tell he was suddenly afraid of her!

Reactions: 2
I cant work out fynn again! Why did he keep that album of him n elly?
And Gary and pru what’s going on there?

I think if I were Kyle I would be tempted to do a class action against a company I dont really deal with but not against one where my friends and family could lose their jobs. He should just take the compensation money.

I hate the way Neighbours try and make out Gary could get any woman.

If I was Kyle I would be far more disgusted that my girlfriend had slept with my dad .

It's quite gross how every character has slept with everyone else in this show, I'm wondering when Shane is going to stray his wife is proper annoying.

Plus the actor who plays Pierce is well hot but his acting is SO bad it's a shame

I traveled to Australia for an overseas trip. The characters on Neighbors are not typical of what Australian citizens look like these days due to multi multiculturalism.

Old Pierce was gorgeous 🤤
Feel like covid has contributed to the Dipi affair being less steamy, so we just get those cringe dress unbuttoning scenes!

Also surprised after all that build up they resolved the Scarlett stuff in one episode 😂

I preferred old Pierce for his looks I could believe that Chloe would fall for the old Pierce. Im fed up of seeing Dipi unbutton her top all the time. Im also surprised she was so happy to receive a second hand necklace that he bought for his wife, that she can't wear anywhere. I would be offended.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.