Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've taken to watching Neighbours whilst walking on my new treadmill (one of those foldable things). I thought I was multitasking quite well but I literally have no idea what the last few posts are talking about. Clearly I can't do two things at once 😆. At what point in the episode did this occur? I can, at least hazard a guess at the characters involved though.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've taken to watching Neighbours whilst walking on my new treadmill (one of those foldable things). I thought I was multitasking quite well but I literally have no idea what the last few posts are talking about. Clearly I can't do two things at once 😆. At what point in the episode did this occur? I can, at least hazard a guess at the characters involved though.
It was a very quick flash of the con brother and jj exercising (separately) and it showed the same weird looking black birthmark. It was easy to miss
How is the treadmill? I want one but I have no idea what’s good or not!

• Heart
How is the treadmill? I want one but I have no idea what’s good or not!
It's brilliant! I was a bit worried it would be crap but I'm really pleased with it. It only goes up to 10 km/h which is a light jog but that's fine for me because I only really want to walk rapidly. It has a handle too. It's a 'Yupgod' brand from Amazon. They've still got the £10 off voucher on at the moment.

It's brilliant! I was a bit worried it would be crap but I'm really pleased with it. It only goes up to 10 km/h which is a light jog but that's fine for me because I only really want to walk rapidly. It has a handle too. It's a 'Yupgod' brand from Amazon. They've still got the £10 off voucher on at the moment.
I only want to walk really too.

I’m not watching it til that storyline is done & dusted. Toadie & the 14th love of his life does not interest me. The Paul/Therese bit would if it didn’t involve the other 2 and the over acting facial muscles of Nell 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Toadie is annoying me big time!
Yes I’m really not invested in him and Mel getting back together. It’s not like they were a massive long term relationship before so I’m just meh. Him and Terese don’t belong together but she doesn’t deserve him running off to Mel every day whinging

Reactions: 2
Yes I’m really not invested in him and Mel getting back together. It’s not like they were a massive long term relationship before so I’m just meh. Him and Terese don’t belong together but she doesn’t deserve him running off to Mel every day whinging
I want her back with Paul

Reactions: 7
I prefer Paul and Therese together. I’ve never ”got” her and Toadie. He’s better off with Mel

Reactions: 7
Melanie is SO annoying. Zero chemistry between Toadie and either wife. Bring back Sonia from the dead! Or Real Dee!

Reactions: 5
Melanie is SO annoying. Zero chemistry between Toadie and either wife. Bring back Sonia from the dead! Or Real Dee!
God no to Sonya, I was so glad when she died.
I see chemistry with him and Mel but not him and Terese.
I'm just glad they've not dragged the story out.

Reactions: 4
I’ve not watched the last 2 episodes 🤣
Mel gave me the ick when she crawled under Toadie’s desk ages ago 🤮
I liked her before when I was a kid but just can’t stand her now. I remember rolling my eyes when she appeared on the screens on the tour 🤣 cos I didn’t want her back.

God no to Sonya, I was so glad when she died.
I see chemistry with him and Mel but not him and Terese.
I'm just glad they've not dragged the story out.
I wasn’t watching when Sonia was in it. Nor when Paul was with Terese, can anyone tell me what year to watch to see that relationship?

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t watching when Sonia was in it. Nor when Paul was with Terese, can anyone tell me what year to watch to see that relationship?
Where to start? 🤣 Both couples have been back & forth like yo-yo’s over the last 10 years or so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3