Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats with the older cast being sent off for long periods of time? Paul has escaped it so far bit then he will be going after he badly injured himself water skiing in real life.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t Ryan doing a UK tour called Toad in the Road? Actually no idea when that is. I’m guessing they just negotiated longer annual leave terms when they signed to Amazon and maybe it helps Amazon keep costs down to not have them on screen full time

Reactions: 3
Isn’t Ryan doing a UK tour called Toad in the Road? Actually no idea when that is. I’m guessing they just negotiated longer annual leave terms when they signed to Amazon and maybe it helps Amazon keep costs down to not have them on screen full time
I’m glad to see him go for a bit after this Melanie thing! And if he’s taking Puko and Smell with him all the better!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That Haz thing was odd. Did I hear him say he doesn’t have cctv? How did the sender film that then?

Reactions: 1
I assumed he lied about having cameras because he knew he did it and someones hacked him? 🤷‍♀️

I assumed he lied about having cameras because he knew he did it and someones hacked him? 🤷‍♀️
It’s all very odd though. If he did it and he knew there were cameras wouldn’t he have wiped it at least if he hadn’t turned them off? Or is it going to turn out he has some weird sleepwalking problem?

I figure part of the agreement for the legacy cast members to agree to come back was that they be given x amount of months off a year.

Reactions: 2
Could be they had already planned these tours and holidays in their "retirement" and Amazon Freevee had to work around it when they came back on board.

Reactions: 7
I’m really enjoying Chelsea story line am her delusions, Paul telling her it’s a bit of fun her face!!!

• Heart
Does anyone else think Felix is setting Slade up so Andrew catches in the act at the school so he leaves JJ alone?

Does anyone else think Felix is setting Slade up so Andrew catches in the act at the school so he leaves JJ alone?
Yes, a friend thinks he's not redeemed himself, but I think he's setting Slade up.