Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This week I’ve not been able to pay attention at all, it seems really boring at the moment
I wish they would just resolve the Mike and Jane storyline now. He clearly can’t come back and the storyline is dragging.

Reactions: 10
I wish they would just resolve the Mike and Jane storyline now. He clearly can’t come back and the storyline is dragging.
Yeah this. Yawn. Jane’s so boring. I like Mike, but can’t they send her to live with him or something

Reactions: 3
I feel like Vic is going to buy the house for Byron and gang as part of his investment.

Reactions: 4
I agree. I also feel like he's going to manage to get on a last minute drug trial and have a miraculous Neighbours style recovery.
And Vic and Jane will live happily ever after 🙄 Seriously though they can’t keep this Mike storyline going on forever as Guy isn’t coming back.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
No I reckon it is Vera
She already lives next door though, why would she want it?
I reckon they’ll find the poisoner right before it sells, business will pick up and they can stay at the 11th hour.
Obviously Byron wouldn’t be able to afford to buy it, he’s never at work!

Reactions: 3
Hate to be a party pooper but all the dramas at Therese’s complex - why they not got CCTV like absolutely everywhere else. Not one of them has a ring doorbell either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw a spoiler where someone was lounging in the pool because as part of their purchase/renting out agreement they’ve said they want to use the pool whenever they want. Mac etc are annoyed by it. Pic is from the back and with a hat but it could be Vera

Reactions: 5
That’s weird. I’m pretty sure I watched all four last week, I remember thinking on Friday, oh no neighbours today. I have had two appear before but then there wasn’t one the next day. I’ll report back tomorrow!

Reactions: 1