Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gone back and started watching where she’s flapping while Toady is in theatre. I’ve never seen her before
She was so annoying, in everyone's business and came across as all high and mighty but was an ex alchy/junkie who gave her son up. I'm in a minority of not liking her, most loved her. Have a look at 2018 (I was watching some the other day) and when Nanny Alice appears, she was one of ny favourite characters.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure the synopsis today said Aaron got a surprising phone call, did I miss that bit?
It might have been incorrectly misinterpreted as a phone call when he was using his phone watching the live reporting from the sleep in or looking at the photos Nicolette was posting on social media.

Reactions: 2
Yes he went over to hers and initiated it
Thanks!
Boooo! 🤣 Maybe Ryan Maloney will be going for good? I’m sure he had some sort of farm he had with his wife and it was up for sale round about when Neighbours finished.

She was so annoying, in everyone's business and came across as all high and mighty but was an ex alchy/junkie who gave her son up. I'm in a minority of not liking her, most loved her. Have a look at 2018 (I was watching some the other day) and when Nanny Alice appears, she was one of ny favourite characters.
I thought her acting was tit and she’s annoying too. I’m on 2017 so it may take a while 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought her acting was tit and she’s annoying too. I’m on 2017 so it may take a while 😂
You’ve got some good years coming up, especially the Finn years.
---
I watched some 2018 the other day and they’d cut out the special with Piper and Taylor.

• Heart
You’ve got some good years coming up, especially the Finn years.
---
I watched some 2018 the other day and they’d cut out the special with Piper and Taylor.
I can’t believe that the state of tv atm is such that the best thing to watch is old neighbours but here I am lol

• Haha