Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder that. Enough time for it to bed in and sprout.

I've caught up on this week's episodes tonight in one go, now I'm bereft of MAFSAU 🥲.
I cleaned my bathroom at 7:30 tonight as I had no fecking idea on what to do! I still have 3eps of neighbours to catch up on!

Reactions: 2
Has Toadie had a hair transplant? Or has he just let it grow? It looks good.
IDK if it's natural growth or a transplant, but he had the same hair style after the show was cancelled. I guess he wanted to keep it, but had to shave his head again for all the flashback stuff since they don't film in order, so probably used the time away as a chance to grow it back.

Anyway, IA, it's a nice change!

Reactions: 4
I’m just catching up on the whole of this week. Holly and Mack are annoying me

Reactions: 5
Ooooooooooh I did enjoy today's episode, love it when it all comes crashing down on a villan!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I did aswell feel like there's a storyline to come about him with the way he was acting.

Oh yes he’s going to cause trouble for Remi if she gets promoted ahead of him for sure

Reactions: 5
He's just coming across dodgy AF at the mo. All I have is the weird faces he pulls to go on!

I did giggle at the innuendos from Carl today.
Just for the those who don't know- root means shag!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nicolette is so annoying. Can’t a giant koala statue fall on her and crush her to death? She’s pissing me off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So what's the verdict on Vic. Is he possibly dying as well as rich!?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know but all the over the top reactions and flouncing away from half finished conversations with him is already annoying me

• Haha
I think the Vic thing is the way the are going to break Jane and Mike up. Likely because she'll want to care for him during his dying days. Let's face it the long distance storyline can't go on for long.

Reactions: 10