Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we all just collectively deciding to erase Karl's "code brown in a random garden" scene from our memories?

🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Are we all just collectively deciding to erase Karl's "code brown in a random garden" scene from our memories?

🤢
Definitely. I’m hoping Susan extended stay away is leading to some sort of good storyline for them both as she’s a bit unattached without a job and he’s just some figure of fun

Reactions: 3
I know Haz is a pain but had to laugh at Melanie joining in having a go at him cos he jumped n freaked out cos she walked into his house uninvited cos he dared leave his door unlocked. As if that is an automatic invite to just come on in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just thought that Karl’s code brown is going to be caught on a ring doorbell and be the next scandal for that Erini Rising place since his face is going on the front of the prospectus and billboards

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve just thought that Karl’s code brown is going to be caught on a ring doorbell and be the next scandal for that Erini Rising place since his face is going on the front of the prospectus and billboards
Ohhhh yeah good call!!!
---
I don’t get how they’ve turned him from some cuddly innocuous dog loving guy into a total freak. Where is the dog btw??
I completely forgot about the dog!

• Haha
Ooooh, that Chelsea, what an absolutely evil soap character, I love it and hate it at the same time!

Oh god what if she gets up the duff by investigation man and tries to pass it off as Paul’s? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm a few eps behind but after Haz mentioned his Brother, It's gotta be a evil twin storyline imo

Reactions: 3
I can’t make up my mind if it is the actual lines she has or the way she delivers them. She pushed in on the convo when they were walking into Jane’s like she had to be the one telling them what was going on and the way she just told Haz she was taking his phone to check it. Less annoying than before the break but still annoying 😂

Reactions: 2