Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t doctors in Australia work together? Why can’t anyone follow up on Gavin’s hunch if he’s now told Stevie what it is? And why are Remi and Cara having to consider whether to make Dex better? Seems odd but maybe I just don’t know enough about Australian healthcare

Reactions: 2
I'm sensing a twist that the dodgy Dr & drug dealer Shannon are related

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry, but I still can't warm to the new Nell..her facial expressions are annoying!

Reactions: 9
I do think she has calm down with the over the top facial expressions. But she still keeps screwing up her eyes. Hopefully as time goes on she will improve.
I think she’s got some kind of condition, because otherwise her acting coach would tell her to stop surely?!

• Haha
I'm sorry, but I still can't warm to the new Nell..her facial expressions are annoying!
Her and swivelly eyes JJ make a right pair. It was very distracting in yesterday's episode. I find I don't focus on what it is they're actually saying, just what movements their faces are making. It's the same with Nicolette sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She always talks like her batteries are running out too. It’s a shame original Nell couldn’t come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So glad I had 2 episodes to watch today, so I could find out if queen Susan was ok 😳.