Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of them seem to be at work since it came back.
I can’t even work out if Sadie has a job at all
Tom has had more scenes working the Waterhole than Wendy and he is just an extra
Jane had a day off today even though the kids were at school!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
None of them seem to be at work since it came back.
I can’t even work out if Sadie has a job at all
Tom has had more scenes working the Waterhole than Wendy and he is just an extra
Jane had a day off today even though the kids were at school!
Good point about Jane!

Haz still runs the coffee shop, though he seems to run the place single handed and still has time for a chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The returns i'm glad theres a few surprises
I wonder if we'll get a surprise return & it'll be Lance who is the Father. As even though the finale made out it was Joel when Toadie mentioned Kai he never mentioned the Dad

Reactions: 2
We’ve caught up today on 3 weeks and now up to date. I can’t stand Wendy, she pisses me off with her victim complex, it’s like she has no brain. Why has nobody talked about how Nell speaks?! She talks like she’s in constant pain. I’ve looked up if she’s got a speech delay or if she’s deaf at all but can’t find anything. I can’t unnotice it.

Reactions: 7
We’ve caught up today on 3 weeks and now up to date. I can’t stand Wendy, she pisses me off with her victim complex, it’s like she has no brain. Why has nobody talked about how Nell speaks?! She talks like she’s in constant pain. I’ve looked up if she’s got a speech delay or if she’s deaf at all but can’t find anything. I can’t unnotice it.
Wendy has slowly started to warm on me, well not annoy me as much as she did. I can't stand Cara, she's not likeable in any shape or form.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Phil Martin is a real blast from the past! It’d be good to see a lot of these people come back more permanently.
I don’t know who most of them are 😂
I was really disappointed that Andrew isn’t JJs dad. I felt the storyline would have had loads to unpack. Now I’m not really sure where it’s going.
yep. I think it would’ve been really good. It’s kind of fallen flat now.
---
She looks like someone keeps poking her in the bumhole with an ice pop.

@Wood79 was it you who posted a list of storylines that were scrapped when the show was cancelled?
I feel like one of them was a Rodwell son showing up. Maybe they’re trying to repurpose that

Reactions: 1
I’ve kind of warmed to Reese and Byron and the terrible acting. I love Paul’s meddling and his chat with Terese outside Lassiters when she told him to get a girlfriend. They have so much chemistry.

That’s a good shout out about the Rodwell’s son. I actually thought they had another child. I’m still annoyed about last nights episode 😂 I was so invested in it 😂😂

Have you all seen the spoiler neighbours have shown on ig for next week between Paul and David.
Is it OK to discuss who is returning for the flashback episodes, considering all names have been reelased now.

Have you all seen the spoiler neighbours have shown on ig for next week between Paul and David.
Is it OK to discuss who is returning for the flashback episodes, considering all names have been reelased now.
I think its still a spoiler til its on screen, So I used the tags just incase

Reactions: 3
I’ve kind of warmed to Reese and Byron and the terrible acting. I love Paul’s meddling and his chat with Terese outside Lassiters when she told him to get a girlfriend. They have so much chemistry.

That’s a good shout out about the Rodwell’s son. I actually thought they had another child. I’m still annoyed about last nights episode 😂 I was so invested in it 😂😂
When they were moving in on the street they definitely name-dropped another child /son!!!

I’m tempted to go back to the 2022 series and just watch them again to see if they mention a son.

Reactions: 1
Wendy is growing on me. She's acted this week quite well. Remi had acted it brilliantly.

Nell I find very distracting and I'm sure others have mentioned it too. I'm loathe to criticise too much because she's young but I do find her forced spitting out of words, narrowing of eyes and grimacing really distracting. Every line is delivered the same. I know she's 'acting' but I'm hoping she acts slightly less and brings in her more normal facial expressions.

Who is Sharon? I've watched this for over 30 years and don't remember where she fits in at all.

Reactions: 7
Wendy has slowly started to warm on me, well not annoy me as much as she did. I can't stand Cara, she's not likeable in any shape or form.
Cara pisses me off too.
Wendy is growing on me. She's acted this week quite well. Remi had acted it brilliantly.

Nell I find very distracting and I'm sure others have mentioned it too. I'm loathe to criticise too much because she's young but I do find her forced spitting out of words, narrowing of eyes and grimacing really distracting. Every line is delivered the same. I know she's 'acting' but I'm hoping she acts slightly less and brings in her more normal facial expressions.

Who is Sharon? I've watched this for over 30 years and don't remember where she fits in at all.
I have no clue but she keeps reminding me of the actor in nurse Jackie.

@Wood79 was it you who posted a list of storylines that were scrapped when the show was cancelled?
I feel like one of them was a Rodwell son showing up. Maybe they’re trying to repurpose that
Yes I did say about that...Yes I did wonder if that unused storyline triggered them to come up with the JJ one. I seem to also remember hearing they were going to bring Jane's ex (Byrone and Nic's) dad in to it..I wonder if that's still on the cards...
---
Sharon was Bronwen’s sister and they lived with Mrs Mangel
Yes Bronwyn who married Henry! She has changed in the last 30 yrs but haven't we all...You can tell it's her in the face...She also lived with Hilary at one point who turned up the other week! Also their Aunt Mrs Chubb!

Last edited:
Andrew seems to be the only Police officer in Melbourne. ;)

Would hostels really give out details of who had stayed to any random person? They didn't know Reece was her sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.