Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can someone explain to me the relationship between the boos and Nicolette and the wean? I get David is Paul's son but further to that in a bit baffled. I'm a newbie in the sense I hasn't watched since I was a kid/teen and I'm 40 next year and I came back when it returned.

FijiNour

Chatty Member
I started back at episode 1 on YouTube and Daily Motion a few weeks after it finished last year. Watching it in my lunch break as I did before, I’m at episode 455. I’ve been enjoying it so much I don’t know what I’ll do when the new ones start, do I carry on with both? Or just watch the new ones 😂
Is it a specific channel on dailymotion

Wood79

Chatty Member
So I have watched yesterday's episode twice and I can't see them throwing the bouquet(s). Nicolette made a big deal of wanting to catch them otherwise I would not have thought of it. It just seems a bit random that she spoke of it and then it didn't happen, unless I missed it still!

How old should he be?!
Not 25 lol. The old Byron was in his early/mid thirties maybe, similar to Nicolette. This one looks like he's just out of school and therefore his relationship with whatever her name is doesn't work either.
---
I dont think she was unavailable just would be pointless if she returned day after the Wedding for example. Needs to be abit more to have more impact
There just didn't need to be a new wedding in my opinion. I'd have been quite happy to slip back into Toadie and Mel having been married for a couple of years.

David and Aaron are married, wanted a baby. Aaron had some kind of potential hereditary ailment(?) he could pass on, so they decided David would be the dad. They looked into surrogacy etc and it was going to be expensive and lengthy. After a glass of wine, on a whim, Nicolette offered to be their surrogate. And I think they agreed on all co-parenting.

Nicolette is Jane’s daughter. Aaron is Chloe’s brother, Aaron also had brothers Mark and Tyler in the show a while ago. Tyler is/was in a relationship with Terase and Brad Willis’ youngest daughter Piper and Mark is married to Brad Willis and Lauren Carpenter’s (Lou’s daughter) daughter Paige.

David and Leo are Paul’s twins he didn’t know about. Apparently he slept with Kim Taylor in ‘86 which seems far fetched, as she was friendly with Scott Robinson not Paul.

All off the top of my head, so hope it’s close enough and that it helps slightly.
Thank you!!! 😊😊 Yeah, that hugely helps!

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I’m about 3 episodes behind 🙈. I got behind last week, but I don’t mind ready stuff that I haven’t watched so always click the spoiler button anyway. I tend to watch once the kids are in bed and I have some peace.

AdsB

VIP Member
yeah easiest way would have been a simple they split up in the 2 Years. Now though I think only end might be a sad one :(
Love that Guy returned though what a lovely Man he must be.
Although I wasn’t even born when they were first on the show I really enjoyed their reunion in the finale. I guess it’s a downside of the show coming back that they won’t get a happy ending.

Mayday

VIP Member
I still wonder how this is going to work with so many of the cast being in the dark...I just feel like it would've worked better if it had been picked up before a finale was filmed, so that people could've signed on then.

I can't see Aaron/David being back - I think unless both agree to sign on, I feel like they wouldn't want to split them up and I think the actor who played David wanted to leave anyway. If neither of them come back then I guess Nicolette probably won't either. Same with Chloe/Elly - I think April would probably be down for coming back, but I don't think Jodi would want to move to Melbourne again, and I don't think she'd want them split up.

griftalo

VIP Member
At least we've got some sort of a stay of execution with Mike for another few months with this new storyline of him helping a tour guide out in Scotland. I still do fear they'll kill him off, but I'm hoping somehow they manage to do otherwise.

I can't decide if Mischa Barton's acting has improved during her time on the show or if I'm just getting used to it. 🤔
She has an Irish accent a lot I’ve noticed. That’s all I can think about when she’s on!

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I suppose it’s a way of developing the characters. Would be boring if they just have them going back n forth to each other. Paul falling on his sword and admitting his faults with a brave face & not being horrible is a good way forward I think. I actually quite like Toadie & Therese together. I wonder if it is indeed as it seems if she is still involved with Lassiters.

griftalo

VIP Member
She only seems to have one facial expression 😂
That’s funny, because I feel like she can’t control her face at all, her eyebrows can’t stop moving. I’ve even wondered if she has a medical condition causing it. Her main sentiment I get, whatever the face is doing is smug and conniving though so I agree pretty much.

Adaptablecoffee

Why haven’t Nicolette and Chloe, or David and Aaron returned?
It’s a weird one bc I follow achloe snd David and they said they knew nothing about the reboot until it was announced but last week on Radio2 Teese said the cast Whats App knew that something was going on pretty early on. I think they’ve just not invited some people back. I know Chloe is actually going to be in some but no Aaron or David for now at least.

so glad it’s back
I There was a card on the kitchen table when Therese was fixing her dress with Paul and Therese recoupling or something like that
It was from their previous wedding I think, the one that happened when they got back together at the end of the series.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Yes I noticed she was still using Willis which in itself was her married name

I feel like Amazon are adding in more and longer adverts since the first week but that might just be my perception and not actually happening

Multi-21

VIP Member
Who was the father of Amy’s baby, or was she not pregnant at the end? I can’t remember

Also question about the trailer for flashback week - who is pushing and who is being pushed? It so quick I can’t tell 😂

Multi-21

VIP Member
I don’t think any families are together so don’t think Paul and Terese being far apart is indicative of anything
It looks like Abigail has aged years!

emphiii

Who was the character who was glimpsed in the preview for next week's episode? I recognise him, think he was someone's brother, but can't remember his back story...