Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
It’s a weird one bc I follow achloe snd David and they said they knew nothing about the reboot until it was announced but last week on Radio2 Teese said the cast Whats App knew that something was going on pretty early on. I think they’ve just not invited some people back. I know Chloe is actually going to be in some but no Aaron or David for now at least.
I think they might return, there were rumours that the actors were on set, but Mat or Tanaka haven't mentioned anything.

griftalo

VIP Member
I didn’t get that message but about 1 minute before it ended, it suddenly flipped over to that Gordon Ramsey prison show which keeps auto playing every day when I finish neighbours.
I kept getting something about the Falkland Islands until I clicked on thumbs down for it. I don’t know what comes up now but it’s not so annoying

Wood79

Chatty Member
Just watched the first 3 episodes on the app. All from 1985. Absolutely loved it. I was only 5 when it started and didn’t watch until it moved to tea time slot. There are characters I don’t remember and the old Scott. Alan Dale was 38 when it started! My husband is 44 and still looks 10 years younger than Alan. People looked so old in the 80s 🤣
Yes he certainly looked older.. The old Scott died a few yrs ago only in his early 50s, think he was in Home and Away too. I have had a quick look there's a nice selection but I thought they were going to pick a date and do a few more in sequence.. I didn't know they had been loaded on actually I had it in my head it was the last day of Feb they were up. Thank you for the tip off .

Wood79

Chatty Member
There’s loads of episodes on Daily Motion. I started watching from the beginning on the Ben YouTube channel, but he deleted everything, then re uploaded, but he said he was going to delete everything once they’re on Amazon. Someone on this thread mentioned Daily Motion. I’m up to episode 275 and am loving it!
Funnily enough I have just come across him/her today! It was a bit weird with Ben because he did say that and did it but then started reloading last week but has now deleted everything again including channel. I was surprised at the reappearance last week, but probably thought better of it again.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I was so excited for its return but I’m not sure if the trailers are making it seem like too much has changed and it will be too difficult to get back in to it.

Em_

VIP Member
Has anybody re-wayched the final? I've still got the final week recorded but haven't been able to watch it again.
I need to re-watch the island episodes with Evil Finn, he was a great character.

conrea37

VIP Member
I just watched the episode where Susan goes blind and has a panic attack in the MRI, still makes me cry 😭

newtoyou

VIP Member
I wonder if it will have a time jump or if they’ll just put it down to soap kids ageing syndrome a la VJ in home and away 😅