Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
If you watch the trailer video you can see a wedding sign behind Leo when Toadie is saying "making an entrance" and you can see one of the names on it and guess the other one fairly easily

It definitely says Terese and the second name could be Jarrod so the wtf Toadie and Terese theory could have legs
I Think the pic is meant to say and,
I do like that the trailer is trying to imply its Paul though
---
They'd have to do pretty well to explain how Toadie and Mel came to divorce, having only got married at the end of the series, quickly enough for him to be marrying someone else at the start of this series. I'm not convinced...
Time jump though only a brief one thats partly why Nell/Hugo have new faces

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm excited, I think it makes it feel more real. I'm going to try and not get my hopes up as it may not get renewed after the first 2 years.
Even a extra 2 Years is better than it not returning. I can't wait though i'm still fairly behind So i'll be watching 2 diff years at once lol
---
deadline removed it but the freevee youtube has it unlisted

Em_

VIP Member
Have people seen the new promo image with new characters? I see Leo's back with an older Abigail, also an older Hugo and Nell, and Paul and Terese spaced quite far apart! Some I don't recognise
I hadn't realised that they'd soared Nell and Hugo, thats a shame.

AdsB

VIP Member
I’ve only just realised that Chloe looked different as she had her hair down and not all scrapped up like normal. I couldn’t put my finger on it when I watched the episode earlier; it looks nicer down
What is Chloe’s background? I’m a “finale” onwards viewer.

Wood79

Chatty Member
I loked Jodi as Martha in home and away, but Elly is an awful character.
I only saw them in the final episodes because of the gap in my Neighbours yrs which I am not bothering filling...I maybe should but would rather start from where we were.. I have to say though I didn't warm to them as a couple..

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Although Melanie is in the end pool scene in the titles (like Reece was) she still isn’t in the main ones after the change. Thoughts?

Ensay

VIP Member
Initially it all feels a bit square peg, round hole. I know it's unavoidable, considering it was meant to be a 'happy ever after' ending, but I think it's kind of unconvincing.

I'll give it more time, though!

Has anyone managed to download freevee on their tv? We have an LG smart tv so can get YouTube and other apps on it but no freevee. It’s a bit annoying as my OH also watches neighbours and we would often watch it together but will have to watch on our phones which is a bit rubbish. Wasn’t sure if freevee just isn’t available on smart tvs or it was just our tv or something we are doing wrong.
Mines an LG too and I can't get it. Supposedly it's meant to be available on any model made from 2018 which mine is so I'm not sure what the issue is (I literally lost two hours to this on Google).

I'll either have to borrow someone's Amazon Prime login or mirror cast it from the app on my phone to my TV.
---
You can download the Amazon Prime Video app which is on most smart TVs (no Prime subscription needed) and Neighbours is within that.
Oooh is it? Without a login? I'll take a look. Thank you!

Baxter75

Sorry guys it won't let me quote for some reason. But no they didn't give away much at all said they find out when they get their scripts the week before what is happening and they think this will be no different.

It started slightly late so from about 7.45pm to 10.10pm approx for us and yes there was a 20 minute interval.
What did they do /talk about during the show itself? And did you get to see what merch they had, I'd love to buy a Ramsay St sign 🤞🤞