Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
Ok so I managed to find it and watch it and I’m not sure what to make of it? It felt a bit off, probably because all of the loose ends were tied up in the final episode. Not giving up yet though I’ll see what I make of the next few episodes. Part of me wonders if it should have been left in the past?
I enjoyed it, but then I stopped watching it originally years before it was axed. So it basically a new show to be anyway.
But I do wonder how they can ever top the original ending if it doesn’t go past the initial 2 years it’s contracted to Amazon for.

Em_

VIP Member
So far I've enjoyed the episodes but today's was a little boring.
I do want to know why Susan left her job.
It looks like AJ is Rodwells son
---
I wish Lucy Robinson was staying. She’s fabulous 😍.
She's great, I forgot that Finn had planned to kill her during the end game week and she swapped her box and Prue was the one who ended up getting blown up.

conrea37

VIP Member
I watched the first episode and it just doesn't feel the same, does this change in the following eps or do I have to adjust?

griftalo

VIP Member
Oh yes that didn’t occur to me but you’re right.
It annoyed me that Aaron was apparently so late he had to change in a bush but there no other guests there and in the next scene Jane & Melanie were still at Ramsey Street getting ready themselves!
I was totally confused by that

Em_

VIP Member
The ads seem to be different for everyone and vary by device. Every day I only get one ad and it’s like 20 secs or less. Others get multiple per episode. I think you get less if you’re watching on a tv for some reason.
I'm watching on the tv, but via amazon prime as I can't get the freeve app on my downstairs TV. I'm getting longer ads.

pixxyy

VIP Member
No I’m not in uk
according to google its UK/Usa on freevee & Germany/Austria but cant see if they get it same time. Australia its on tv with it added to Freevee 1 Week later. And Ireland its going to be on tv RTE 1. Cant see any other Countries mentioned via legal ways to watch

Em_

VIP Member
They'd have to do pretty well to explain how Toadie and Mel came to divorce, having only got married at the end of the series, quickly enough for him to be marrying someone else at the start of this series. I'm not convinced...
Spoiler? Please can you mark this as a spoiler next time as some of us are trying to avoid them

Multi-21

VIP Member
I wondered if she moved away with Kiri? Actually she couldn't have done because Kiri and Glen sent a card to Terese and Toadie on their wedding day and Nic wasn't mentioned.
Jane only mentioned Nic& Isla going before David & Aaron

Em_

VIP Member
Yes, I’ve just seen April’s replied to a fan, on the latest post made by the official Neighbours account in Instagram and has said maybe Chloe could move back to the street at a later date, meaning she hasn’t ruled out a permanent comeback. Maybe, by returning in a guest capacity she’s trying to suss out whether the filming schedule of the reboot differs from how intensive it was prior to the show being axed. If it’s more relaxed then maybe she’ll plan on making a permanent return.

Speaking of the show’s filming schedule, the fact April was unwilling to return permanently, could suggest that she knows how often she’ll be required on set, meaning we could be getting a similar number of episodes, prior to the show’s cancellation.

This also means that Mike and Jane probably still own No. 24 which means there’s a
chance we could see him back as well.
I'd love it if he came back for at least one episode or we see them on the phone together. I am wondering if the final will all be a dream

Raquencha

Chatty Member
Interesting. . .
I’m watching the last two months of 2022. I know there will be a big jump but thought it would be good to go back to how it ended. It’s less sad this time as well because I know it’s not the end.