Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a weird one bc I follow achloe snd David and they said they knew nothing about the reboot until it was announced but last week on Radio2 Teese said the cast Whats App knew that something was going on pretty early on. I think they’ve just not invited some people back. I know Chloe is actually going to be in some but no Aaron or David for now at least.
I think they might return, there were rumours that the actors were on set, but Mat or Tanaka haven't mentioned anything.

Interesting to find out why Nic and Isla moved away first without Aaron and David and if they are all together now

Reactions: 1
Interesting to find out why Nic and Isla moved away first without Aaron and David and if they are all together now
I wondered if she moved away with Kiri? Actually she couldn't have done because Kiri and Glen sent a card to Terese and Toadie on their wedding day and Nic wasn't mentioned.

Reactions: 2
I wondered if she moved away with Kiri? Actually she couldn't have done because Kiri and Glen sent a card to Terese and Toadie on their wedding day and Nic wasn't mentioned.
Jane only mentioned Nic& Isla going before David & Aaron

So randomly the card said they were on Magnetic Island. That's the island just near my hometown. Remember me saying I saw the actor who plays Glen at the airport. I wonder if he was filming some scenes. I tried googling why he was there, though maybe for a corporate gig 🤔

Reactions: 6
So randomly the card said they were on Magnetic Island. That's the island just near my hometown. Remember me saying I saw the actor who plays Glen at the airport. I wonder if he was filming some scenes. I tried googling why he was there, though maybe for a corporate gig 🤔
Yes, I do remember you mentioning seeing him. That is a big coincidence for him not to be filming.

How long has Jane been on that flight now? 😂
I know, every day the same snippets. Just get on with it, although I'm past caring now. I think I've decided I could live without her and her slightly irritating habit of repeating the starting word of every sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know, every day the same snippets. Just get on with it, although I'm past caring now. I think I've decided I could live without her and her slightly irritating habit of repeating the starting word of every sentence.
Ha I hadn't noticed she did that! I must listen when she is on! I am a bit like that with her, it's not like her and Mike are going to remain together.

I’ve got a feeling he is going to die in a bike accident while they are travelling or when he goes to collect it and is on his way to meet Jane
No inside knowledge just a feeling from the conversations they had today

I’ve got a feeling he is going to die in a bike accident while they are travelling or when he goes to collect it and is on his way to meet Jane
I wondered if they might kill him off as I think it’s the only logical way that they can write him out. I don’t think they can split them up, having said that who knows with neighbours as I’d never have thought they’d put Toadie and Terese together.

Reactions: 3
Just want to give Harold a big hug!
---
I wondered about Jane being killed off with her saying how tired she is

Last edited:
This is my worry too 😕 I feel like the only other way they could do it is have him working away and popping up on FaceTime sometimes with Jane periodically disappearing to visit him, but not sure how sustainable that’d be long term.

Gosh Jane is hard work!
She certainly is! I am getting so I couldn't care less about her and Mike. We know Mike is not sticking around anyway one way or the other...It's a shame, because I think it was really good of Guy Pearce to come back again...

She certainly is! I am getting so I couldn't care less about her and Mike. We know Mike is not sticking around anyway one way or the other...It's a shame, because I think it was really good of Guy Pearce to come back again...
Agreed! I was thrilled he agreed to do some episodes and wanted to see more of him and Jane, but it’s awful! Can we keep Mike but lose Jane?

I love Jane and Mike and I stand by that they're the better couple than Scott and Charlene. I don't know why they had to make Jane act so strangely last week. I think whoever called him dying via motorbike accident has got it right. I just cant see how they can write him out any other way. I would have loved them to get married, that’s the wedding that they should have opened the show with. I also wish that Guy Pierce cpuls have stayed on for longer, but it's great that he came back at all.

Reactions: 3
I liked Clive and Jane but I also liked Clive generally anyway. I’d love to see him back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.