Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'd have to do pretty well to explain how Toadie and Mel came to divorce, having only got married at the end of the series, quickly enough for him to be marrying someone else at the start of this series. I'm not convinced...
Spoiler? Please can you mark this as a spoiler next time as some of us are trying to avoid them

Spoiler? Please can you mark this as a spoiler next time as some of us are trying to avoid them
I'm so sorry!! I've reported the comment and asked for it to either be put behind a spoiler or just remove it. Although I realise this doesn't solve the issue of you having already seen it. Sorry again!

Reactions: 1
I'm so sorry!! I've reported the comment and asked for it to either be put behind a spoiler or just remove it. Although I realise this doesn't solve the issue of you having already seen it. Sorry again!
Thank you and I hope I didn’t sound like a right c**t when I wrote my reply. I’ve just read my reply, sorry I sounded like an uptight twit 😂
I think it’s going to be difficult to avoid spoilers now all the trailers are out.

Reactions: 2
Thank you and I hope I didn’t sound like a right c**t when I wrote my reply. I think it’s going to e difficult to avoid spoilers now all the trailers are out.
No you didn't at all, don't worry. I completely missed that the previous post was behind a spoiler, even though I must have clicked on it to actually read the post 🤦‍♀️. Thanks for pointing it out!

Edited to add: I've just had a notification to say it can't be deleted because it's been quoted too many times. Sorry to anyone who my comment has spoilt it for.

Reactions: 3
No you didn't at all, don't worry. I completely missed that the previous post was behind a spoiler, even though I must have clicked on it to actually read the post 🤦‍♀️. Thanks for pointing it out!

Edited to add: I've just had a notification to say it can't be deleted because it's been quoted too many times. Sorry to anyone who my comment has spoilt it for.
fair enough, I’ve just read the spoiler, hopefully it’s not true.

I’m wondering if it’s not a real wedding - maybe some sort of publicity campaign for the vineyard?
That’s an interesting thought and, along the same lines, I’m wondering if
Paul has got involved in something dodgy and Terese and Toadie have to pretend to marry under duress to somehow help him.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they’ll do flashbacks scenes to cover the time hop or it’ll all have to be explained by conversations in Harold’s

I wonder if they’ll do flashbacks scenes to cover the time hop or it’ll all have to be explained by conversations in Harold’s
They probably can't do flashbacks as the actors would need to have filmed those. My guess is a Susan Kennedy narration over the Ramsay St history book at the start...

Reactions: 4
I think they’ll just go straight in to the new storylines and we’ll have to piece things together as we go. I’m intrigued to find out how it all comes together!

Has anybody re-wayched the final? I've still got the final week recorded but haven't been able to watch it again.
I need to re-watch the island episodes with Evil Finn, he was a great character.

Has anybody re-wayched the final? I've still got the final week recorded but haven't been able to watch it again.
I need to re-watch the island episodes with Evil Finn, he was a great character.
No but I plan to...I think I can remember everything but there will be something I have forgotten I am sure! 🙂 I am excited for it as only really watch you tube stuff now, very rarely watch any telly as such..

What better way to spend a wet Saturday than watching the old final episode of Neighbours. I haven't watched it for a yr, so cup of coffee ready and looking forward to it!😀

Just saw this on FB. Anyone else just feel a bit numb to it all? Doesn’t feel it’s really coming back if that makes sense.
I’m still excited. I think Sept is a good time for it to come back cos it’s like the new academic year and reminds me of coming back from school/uni and watching it

Just saw this on FB. Anyone else just feel a bit numb to it all? Doesn’t feel it’s really coming back if that makes sense.
I'm excited, I think it makes it feel more real. I'm going to try and not get my hopes up as it may not get renewed after the first 2 years.

Look at what they’ve done to No. 24! It looks like the set of a mid 2010’s studio-based American sitcom. I guess this means Mike and Jane are no longer living there 😢 Bad move to be honest as it feels like a bit of a two fingers up to the finale.

IMG_3399.jpeg

Also, why do the new family have the Mrs Mangel portrait hanging in their hallway 😅?

Reactions: 4
I'm worried about Jane and Mike. Jane is obviously still living on Ramsey Street, but how will they explain why Mike is not there now ❤😥

It seems we’re due another trailer (likely will come out tomorrow). Deadline seemingly broke the embargo and released it prematurely and have since deleted their article.

IMG_3400.jpeg
IMG_3401.jpeg

I'm excited, I think it makes it feel more real. I'm going to try and not get my hopes up as it may not get renewed after the first 2 years.
Even a extra 2 Years is better than it not returning. I can't wait though i'm still fairly behind So i'll be watching 2 diff years at once lol
---
deadline removed it but the freevee youtube has it unlisted

Even a extra 2 Years is better than it not returning. I can't wait though i'm still fairly behind So i'll be watching 2 diff years at once lol
---
deadline removed it but the freevee youtube has it unlisted
It’s so good to hear Susan’s voice for the first time since that that monologue 😭

Not sure how I feel about the cameras they’re using. Do they look more modern and sleek or do they look a bit like the cameras they used in 2018? I really liked the look of the show in 2019-21 because it seemed really bright and colourful.

I’ve seen people speculating that this trailer has seemingly confirmed they’ll be a two year time jump but I think in this trailer, she’s referencing the knock on effect Karl using their retirement fund to invest in a dodgy cosmetics business has had, considering it’ll be nearing on 18 months since the Montana Marcel storyline started by the time the show returns.

It seems Mackenzie will embark on a relationship with the coffee shop owner.

I think Mischa Barton’s character might be linked to Rosemary Daniels in some way.

Someone also has said that the scenes filmed between Annie and Guy were filmed in Ireland when they were doing the Celebration Tour when Guy was in between filming a new movie called Sunrise. I however don’t know how true that is but it would explain why they’re wrapped up in scarfs and what not.

I love the fact the blue box has also made its debut in the trailer 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.