Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's August 1st and it's coming back next month..I expected there to be more publicity about it, unless I have missed things. When it was finishing we knew the date of the final episode ages in advance...I expected it to be the case with it starting again. I so want it to be a success again as lots of us do...🤞
Have you seen the new trailers on neighbours Instagram? I'm not sure if the date is for Oz of for us

Reactions: 1
So we’re starting with a wedding! 18th September, but I’m guessing that’s Australia, with FreeVee to follow?

We are a week behind Australia. Alan Fletcher confirmed this when I saw him on tour a few weeks ago.

April just confirmed we're 7 days behind ☹
It's going to be hard to avoid spoilers

Theres a part of the trailer which reveals the bride & been rumors for awhile that this is our couple
Toadie & Terese
Yep it’s true. I’ve been in contact with someone who is a friend of someone who currently works on the show. They’ve been leaking information to me about the reboot ever since the show resumed production. So far everything they’ve told me about the reboot has amounted to be true so I’d say they’re a fairly reliable source.

They told me about the show casting an actor called Riley Bryant to play a member of the new family (they told me this the weekend before the show resumed filming) which turned out to be true. They told me about Guy Pearce returning before it was confirmed. They told me that Xavier Molyneux was playing a recasted Byron before his was announced and they told me about the wedding a couple of months ago. Despite this being quite a twist, apparently it’s definitely not all as it seems.

Also for everyone questioning whether or not we’ll be a week behind Australian-pace don’t worry. It’s been confirmed by Freevee that the show will return on Sept 18th, the same date it’ll return to screens in Australia. Its in Australia episodes of Neighbours will air on Prime Video, a week after they’ve aired on 10.

Reactions: 5
If you watch the trailer video you can see a wedding sign behind Leo when Toadie is saying "making an entrance" and you can see one of the names on it and guess the other one fairly easily

It definitely says Terese and the second name could be Jarrod so the wtf Toadie and Terese theory could have legs

Attachments

Last edited:
Yep it’s true. I’ve been in contact with someone who is a friend of someone who currently works on the show. They’ve been leaking information to me about the reboot ever since the show resumed production. So far everything they’ve told me about the reboot has amounted to be true so I’d say they’re a fairly reliable source.

They told me about the show casting an actor called Riley Bryant to play a member of the new family (they told me this the weekend before the show resumed filming) which turned out to be true. They told me about Guy Pearce returning before it was confirmed. They told me that Xavier Molyneux was playing a recasted Byron before his was announced and they told me about the wedding a couple of months ago. Despite this being quite a twist, apparently it’s definitely not all as it seems.

Also for everyone questioning whether or not we’ll be a week behind Australian-pace don’t worry. It’s been confirmed by Freevee that the show will return on Sept 18th, the same date it’ll return to screens in Australia. Its in Australia episodes of Neighbours will air on Prime Video, a week after they’ve aired on 10.
Thanks for the info I just came home from work and saw there were trailers and things being released just as I was moaning it all seemed quiet! Starting to feel real now! 😊

I’m looking forward to it. Even though I haven’t been a regular viewer for 20 years. I enjoyed the “finale” so I’m gonna give this a go.

Reactions: 2
They'd have to do pretty well to explain how Toadie and Mel came to divorce, having only got married at the end of the series, quickly enough for him to be marrying someone else at the start of this series. I'm not convinced...

Reactions: 4
If you watch the trailer video you can see a wedding sign behind Leo when Toadie is saying "making an entrance" and you can see one of the names on it and guess the other one fairly easily

It definitely says Terese and the second name could be Jarrod so the wtf Toadie and Terese theory could have legs
I Think the pic is meant to say and,
I do like that the trailer is trying to imply its Paul though
---
They'd have to do pretty well to explain how Toadie and Mel came to divorce, having only got married at the end of the series, quickly enough for him to be marrying someone else at the start of this series. I'm not convinced...
Time jump though only a brief one thats partly why Nell/Hugo have new faces

I’m wondering if it’s not a real wedding - maybe some sort of publicity campaign for the vineyard?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.