Neighbours #2 that’s when good tattlers become good friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The David storyline is so boring. What's the ruddy point. I'm fast forwarding through it. Although I will be interested to see how they suddenly wrap it up.

Terese needs to stay with Glen because he is hot! There's only him and Leo to look at these days (imo obviously, others may feel differently).

Reactions: 3
The David storyline is so boring. What's the ruddy point. I'm fast forwarding through it. Although I will be interested to see how they suddenly wrap it up.

Terese needs to stay with Glen because he is hot! There's only him and Leo to look at these days (imo obviously, others may feel differently).
Yeah us men are more spoilt for eye candy that's for sure. That said it's more thin on the ground than I have been used to over the years.

Agree with the David storyline. He wouldn't find himself in such a rough prison in any circumstances.

Reactions: 2

I'm wondering if he's going to bump into Rob and they'll be a while storyline to do with the kidney

Reactions: 2
Maybe it isn’t Paul who dies that all his children are reappearing for. That is purely off the top of my head, I’ve not read anything anywhere!

Reactions: 1
I’m wondering when/if Rob will show up.
I like Kiri too and I’m warming to the Rodwells. We’re about 20 eps from the final 😶, it’s come by so fast. It’s so good atm too.

This got me emotional!

It makes me emotional that Lou Carpenter hasn't come back for the finale so we can see him with Jelly Belly one last time. I hope Tom Oliver is alright as it's hard to find out anything recent about him. Born and bred Englishman too :)

Reactions: 6
It makes me emotional that Lou Carpenter hasn't come back for the finale so we can see him with Jelly Belly one last time. I hope Tom Oliver is alright as it's hard to find out anything recent about him. Born and bred Englishman too :)
I know, I thought Lou would be a solid returner! Loved him and Jelly Belly

Reactions: 4
I thought he might return, I read Paige was returning and he's her Grandad so he could have returned with her.

I’m part of a few neighbours fb groups and apparently Lou has been quite ill for years in real life 😔

• Sad
Why am I seeing Dr Stone from Casualty being tied up by a much younger man boy on my screen. This is not the escapism I watch Neighbours for 🙈😂.

• Haha
The first old face has arrived 😔. I feel like I'm going to blub at every episode from here on in. It's really the end 🙁.

• Sad
What am I going to do every tea time with my dinner and Neighbours slot? 💔😓 Can't wait for the epic week of episodes but gonna be so lost after 😓

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.