Neighbours #2 that’s when good tattlers become good friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @FijiNour for the thread title.
Screenshot_20220603-163511~2.png

This is the final ever neighbours thread.
I'm going to miss this soap, it's so much better than any UK soaps.

Reactions: 11
Have you seen the neighbours page on instagram? They've announced the next guest star

Reactions: 5
I think it says a lot about the environment that so many are keen to come back and do it.

Reactions: 10
Thank you for the new thread, the second and last one 😭. I see Channel 5 are advertising what other Australian dramas they have on their network in between Neighbours. Not interested, only want to watch the one they are axing! I really don't know how they are going to get all the characters that are returning in, there are less than a couple of months left.. I know some characters have left lately and some have gone on hols, but going to be interesting. ...

Reactions: 8
Oh I’m so tempted to look but I’m going to be strong and try and avoid big storyline spoilers to enjoy it in real time I think!
Couldn't help myself had a look! Won't spoil it... It's not Paul though unfortunately for some!

It’s still kind of lazy writing to kill of hendo. I know it’s realistic because transplants can go wrong but it would’ve been nice for him to have a happy ending. I would’ve preferred a less obvious death such as Aaron or Nicolette. Plus I don’t really rate Georgies acting that much and we’ll probably get a lot of that face she tends to pull (a lot of the current younger cast aren’t that great tbh which I think is one reason why interest in the show has dwindled a little)

Reactions: 3
Thank you for the new thread, the second and last one 😭. I see Channel 5 are advertising what other Australian dramas they have on their network in between Neighbours. Not interested, only want to watch the one they are axing! I really don't know how they are going to get all the characters that are returning in, there are less than a couple of months left.. I know some characters have left lately and some have gone on hols, but going to be interesting. ...
I thought this was the last week of filming, from what April said on her stories, but I think I misheard her. I can't believe they stop filming this month 😢

Oh I’m so tempted to look but I’m going to be strong and try and avoid big storyline spoilers to enjoy it in real time I think!
Same here, I don't want to know.

Not neighbours related, but 5 bedrooms on BBC is worth a watch, if you watch or used to watch h&a, Stephen Peacock who played Brax is in it. I also recommend frayed on sky, the actress who played the wonderful Nanny Alice/Heather is in it. I loved Heather, one of my all time favourite characters, I loved her poisoning Sonya.

Is anyone going to start watching h&a? I stopped watching it after Brax and Ricky left.

• Heart
I thought this was the last week of filming, from what April said on her stories, but I think I misheard her. I can't believe they stop filming this month 😢

Not neighbours related, but 5 bedrooms on BBC is worth a watch, if you watch or used to watch h&a, Stephen Peacock who played Brax is in it. I also recommend frayed on sky, the actress who played the wonderful Nanny Alice/Heather is in it. I loved Heather, one of my all time favourite characters, I loved her poisoning Sonya.

Is anyone going to start watching h&a? I stopped watching it after Brax and Ricky left.
Love 5 bedrooms just finished watching series 3. The heights is good too.

Love 5 bedrooms just finished watching series 3. The heights is good too.
I've got the last episode of season two to watch, I had to take a break after Ainsley's storyline.
I've not seen the heights, what channel is it on?
I read on one of the neighbours FB groups that the spreadsheet on c4 is set in OZ and has a few neighbours actors in it, Tim Kano appears in one episode.

I've got the last episode of season two to watch, I had to take a break after Ainsley's storyline.
I've not seen the heights, what channel is it on?
I read on one of the neighbours FB groups that the spreadsheet on c4 is set in OZ and has a few neighbours actors in it, Tim Kano appears in one episode.
The heights was on BBC during lockdown not sure where you can find it now. Its got Georgia from neighbours in it and someone else forget his name.

Reactions: 1

I tried H&A for a couple of episodes in March as a replacement for Neighbours, but I just couldn't get in to it.. I used to love it when there was Pippa and Tom/ Michael and the foster children, but those days have long gone. All I got was a couple of youths running over coals and Marilyn acting stranger than ever due to chemical poisoning! I have gone back to Emmerdale, only have the tolerance for one soap nowadays so that is my replacement. I used to watch 6 soaps back in the day, but that was pre-internet...Makes me feel old! I will admit I remembered Terese from playing Sophie on H&A when I started watching Neighbours again..

Reactions: 4
The heights was on BBC during lockdown not sure where you can find it now. Its got Georgia from neighbours in it and someone else forget his name.
Thank you, I'll have a look for it, I'll see if it's on you tube

I tried H&A for a couple of episodes in March as a replacement for Neighbours, but I just couldn't get in to it.. I used to love it when there was Pippa and Tom/ Michael and the foster children, but those days have long gone. All I got was a couple of youths running over coals and Marilyn acting stranger than ever due to chemical poisoning! I have gone back to Emmerdale, only have the tolerance for one soap nowadays so that is my replacement. I used to watch 6 soaps back in the day, but that was pre-internet...Makes me feel old! I will admit I remembered Terese from playing Sophie on H&A when I started watching Neighbours again..
I loved her as Sophie in h&a.
I watched Emmerdale for a while when it was the Meena storyline. I only watch Corrie and neighbours now, but Corrie has gone down hill. I'll miss neighbours, it's batshit crazy at times, but overall it's not depressing and has good humour.

My OH was watching the spreadsheet and showed me the start. All I can say is it showed Tim Kano in a different light 😳

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.